Clay Buchholz

haggis

What was it like his 3rd start? Damn that is sick. I don't know squat about this kid but you couldn't get off to a much better start.

That being said he has obviously peaked and they should trade him while he is worth something.

:P

Buchholz became the 17th rookie to throw a no-hitter. The last one to do it was Florida's Anibal Sanchez(also a Boston home grown product) against Arizona last Sept. 6. The Boston newcomer became the third pitcher since 1900 to throw a no-hitter in his first or second major league start, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. He has been one of the Red Sox's best prospects and you can see why. He will likely stay in the rotation down the stretch and be a staple come 2008.

Francona though appears to want to monitor his innings.

Buchholz became the 17th rookie to throw a no-hitter. The last one to do it was Florida's Anibal Sanchez(also a Boston home grown product) against Arizona last Sept. 6. The Boston newcomer became the third pitcher since 1900 to throw a no-hitter in his first or second major league start, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. He has been one of the Red Sox's best prospects and you can see why. He will likely stay in the rotation down the stretch and be a staple come 2008.

Francona though appears to want to monitor his innings.

I was wondering what the earliest to start a career was.

With Tavarez, no need to wear his arm out early in his career. ;)

In the midst of a 4 game skid, they needed a no hiter just to win

Word.

Ouch.

You gonna take that PFSIKHASJFKSJG

You are killing me with these acronyms.

Seeing, the Yankees had no-hitters well into the 6th and 7th innings, a no-hitter was needed.

Yo momma so fat, when she wears high heels, she strikes oil.

Oh HE STONIN'!!

wait, that was about me!

That kind of comment was uncalled for, and that behavior is inappropriate, and is a horrible example to be set for youth whom look over this fine site.

PSYCHE

YO MOMMA SO FAT, SHE GOT A NICKNAME AT THE CLUB, IT WAS "DAMN!"

Archived