Official "Mariners need to start winning!" thread

PFSIKH

Discuss.

Think Sax fans are more than a little worried that a. Manny's absence expose thier lineup as ordinary and takes away Ortiz's comoft level and b. they're scared sheetless of playing this Yankee team in an ALCS.

Tiggers and Angels scare me based on recent playoff history and better managers, but the Sawx don't.

Think Sax fans are more than a little worried that a. Manny's absence expose thier lineup as ordinary and takes away Ortiz's comoft level and b. they're scared sheetless of playing this Yankee team in an ALCS.

Tiggers and Angels scare me based on recent playoff history and better managers, but the Sawx don't.

Wrong.

The Sox have already been exposed as an ordinary line-up. Between Lugo, Crisp, Drew and Tek, the Sox line-up is average on a good day.

I have been saying all year, my worst fear is the Sox get eliminated in the first round by losing three close low scoring games when the bats do not show-up.

Are you sure you're a baseball fan because if you were you'd know that division teams cannot face each other in the first round. You'd be playing the Angels yet again.

Yes I know for a fact im a baseball fan. Just because I wasn't exactly sure how the playoff format is doesn't mean **** so don't go calling me out.

Archived