This forum is as dead as Pedro Martinez's arm.

MasonJet

So I see again certain Yankee fans taking pot shots at the Mets for no reason- I guess that is why most met fans do not like the Yanks.

This isn't a Mets/Yankees/Red Sox thing. It's about some posters stirring up crap when their team is doing well and then vanishing when their team loses.

**cough cough** JonE

Exactly. I have no problem calling him out after his "Boston Crickets" comment the other day.

JonE: You are the reason that people hate Yankee fans. There are great Yankees fans here who talk baseball but your front running attitude is a slap in the face to those fans.

Exactly. I have no problem calling him out after his "Boston Crickets" comment the other day.

JonE: You are the reason that people hate Yankee fans. There are great Yankees fans here who talk baseball but your front running attitude is a slap in the face to those fans.

Dude....they are already full of themselves. ;)

I could say congrats to Yankees losing two out of three to the team with the worst record in major league baseball but that would not be nice.-Ouch!

At least they did not do any head hunting during this series. ;)

The Yankees would be too if we played in the NL Least.

LOL....here we go AGAIN. Life is cruel the Yanks have to play in the rough and tough AL East.

Joey can't you just say the Yanks F'd up this past w/end?.....go ahead you can do it. BTW since you are such a Mets authority didn't you say the Braves would take over the division by Aug 1?

Archived