Haha, this has got to be the worst poster ever

JetCane

This dude starts a thread of his grades for the game, writes an extensive report card of the Canes from yesterday's game, and writes:

In closing, I felt we played very well yesterday. Some areas still have to be fixed, especially with the drops but overall, very good performance and momentum to build on going into Norman, OK to play a very good Sooner team and come out with a huge win. Enjoy the rest of the Labor Day weekend safely and this win yesterday, and I’ll be back on Wednesday for the game preview and as always, GO CANES!!!!!

Then two posts later, another poster writes:

Punting game was lousy with the exception of 1 kick. I attribute it to nerves right now. But it was a long way from excellent. Lightning, did you watch the game? The offense gets a B+? Damn, where were you when I needed an easy grader?

To which the first poster says, (LMAO, I can not even copy this without laffing)

Alien, unfortunately, because I don't get ESPNU up here, I didn't watch the game, however, I did listen the QAM stream.

:rl:

A beatdown ensued.

:P

I was scared I was gonna see "DWC" somewhere in the thread when I opened it...

I wouldnt do that to someone here.

But how the fcuk can someone undertake to write a report card (and he even gave out game balls!) when he didnt even see the game?

Unfreakinbelievable.

This dude starts a thread of his grades for the game, writes an extensive report card of the Canes from yesterday's game, and writes:

Then two posts later, another poster writes:

To which the first poster says, (LMAO, I can not even copy this without laffing)

:rl:

A beatdown ensued.

:P

OMG....some people. Man that is hilarious.

Archived