Adam Schien?.....7-9

SoFlaJets

That's his prediction on JetsNation

Did he make it in his fake announcer voice or his real actual twerp nasal drone? I'm at a loss why SNY hired him, except may be to clean floors and empty garbage pails. He has a face made for radio and a voice made for Braille. And your dog knows more about football.

We've been over this-Schien knows NOTHING. There's a reasonable case to be made that the Jets might take a step back this year, but I know Schien doesn't know that one way or the other. He's a warmed-over conventional wisdom hack.

Adam Schein is a schmuck..Anyone who thinks they can predict the record of any NFL team with all the injuries that occur with in any given season is full of s**t. What does this clown know that any knowledgable poster on this board doesn't know...NOTHING thats what..Last year I predicted 9 and 7 for the Jets..I should get paid what that fool makes because without knowing I'm sure he predicted 5 and 11.. please We should be happy the slapdick picked us 7 and 9 because you know he 's wrong... I'm fired up!!!!!

Whatever let the haters hate. Last year they say we wouldn't do sh*t and we go 10-6 and made the playoffs. 2005 we were predicted to be AFC champs and we had bad season going 4-12. Let them hate because whenever they pick us to do well all those point dexture nerds like adam schein that swear their experts do nothing but jinx us.

This team is headed for a 7-9, 8-8 season. Pass protection is going to be as scary as watching Chad Pennington throw the ball in the middle of the field.

Like Adam you're WRONG..We trade one QUITE AVERAGE guard who could'nt run block and got MANhandled by any big 3 techinques and the line stinks now..glass half full brother...glass half full!!!

We trade one average guard but replace him w/ a rookie whos about as effective as a matatador... The line wasnt exactly great before and I think most people would say Kendall was the second best guy we had after Mangold. Our D-line is still skeptical and our O-line has regressed. You win the game in the trenches and our lines on both sides are too weak IMO to make a run at the division. I think in the tough AFC we have a shot at the wildcard b/c I think a lot of teams will be hovering around the 9-7/10-6 mark. However, I don't see the Jets improving on their 10-6 record going against harder opponents this year. I would say our probable W-L is 8-8 or 9-7.

And 124 I figured you would want CP back there over KC w/ this line...Chads going to be taking some shots this year and Im sure you would agree this team is not contending for a Super Bowl this year- why risk the future? Besides I think Chads quick accurate style will be beneficial to the O considering he wont get a lot of time back there this year...

Like Adam you're WRONG..We trade one QUITE AVERAGE guard who could'nt run block and got MANhandled by any big 3 techinques and the line stinks now..glass half full brother...glass half full!!!

I never said that the line stinks. I actually happen to believe that in the running game the line will fair much better. Not because of Thomas Jones, but largely because of Jacob Bender. He comes from a Division 1-AA option offense so he knows how to run block and he's a bigger body to help make holes next to D'Brickashaw and Mangold in the running game.

However, pass blocking is not the forte of an option offense and now he is trying to make the jump to the NFL from Division 1-AA. The Jets are going to have to switch to more of a 3 step drop and throw offense and who knows how well Pennington will execute it, seeing as he will be the starter until the team is well below .500 or he struggles mightily.

Play action..who doesc this better then Chad...no one..Hey thats not Cedric Houston in the backfield anymore the Thomas F**kin JONES..If you haven'tr noticed that boy ain't no joke!!!

I wonder how play action is going to work when we cannot be running a 5 and 7 step drop offense with Bender at Left Guard. The running game will be better and the passing game will take a hit unless Chad can succeed in a 3 step drop and throw type of offense.

Did he make it in his fake announcer voice or his real actual twerp nasal drone? I'm at a loss why SNY hired him, except may be to clean floors and empty garbage pails. He has a face made for radio and a voice made for Braille. And your dog knows more about football.

We've been over this-Schien knows NOTHING. There's a reasonable case to be made that the Jets might take a step back this year, but I know Schien doesn't know that one way or the other. He's a warmed-over conventional wisdom hack.

spot on

I go with cautious optimism. Last year's team was 6-10 quality to me, even with the cupcake schedule and we went 10-6. I think it's fair to say that this team is 7-9/8-8 quality overall looking only at the players. Last year the coaching raised the level of play IMO and is why we went 10-6, we shall see if coaching will continue to have such a strong effect on our overall record this year.

This team is headed for a 7-9, 8-8 season. Pass protection is going to be as scary as watching Chad Pennington throw the ball in the middle of the field.

i love proving adam schien wrong, i can have my back turned and hear his voice and know whatever he is saying is total crap, but 124 is right all arrows point towards a 7-9, 8-8 seaon from an experts stand point. I have us doing much better then that, but thats where the arrows point now

Archived