Harrison can't be the only guy...

Blackout

who else on the Pats dynasty was on roids?

There were no doubt more.

The more important question, how many across the NFL are using HGH?

jones.jpg

Anyone want to debate is this is all natural?

HGH has the potential to be as messy to the NFL, although not as damaging, as roids is to baseball.

Rodney and Wade Wilson are not the only two. They are the only two to be caught so far.

Harrison is the only one who got busted... So as far as I know, he's the only cheater on the Patriots as of right now...

Yes, but it is foolish to think and I am throwing every sport in here to think there are not more. Especially, one that is undetectable through tests.

Players performance is largely based on how well their bodies perform. Short of the natural freaks of nature, most players have to work at it to improve, maintain and sustain. Something that helps speed up the recovery cycle and make them stronger, with no side affects, is gold to them.

I found it funny reading those signs during Bonds chase saying Babe and Aaron did it naturally. That is only because these products were not available.

Yes, but it is foolish to think and I am throwing every sport in here to think there are not more. Especially, one that is undetectable through tests.

Players performance is largely based on how well their bodies perform. Short of the natural freaks of nature, most players have to work at it to improve, maintain and sustain. Something that helps speed up the recovery cycle and make them stronger, with no side affects, is gold to them.

I found it funny reading those signs during Bonds chase saying Babe and Aaron did it naturally. That is only because these products were not available.

And if they were available, Bonds would still be chasing Ruth and Aaron.

Look at the NFL players in the league - to think that Rodney Harrison, Sean Merrimen, etc are the only ones to use HGH is naive. Rodney got caught - which is the only reason he apologized - and a sincere one at that. Thing is, if he had not been caught would he have confessed and apologized? Doubt it. So, yah he cheated. He said that he took it to heal faster from his injuries - and I suspect that a player with an ego, a passion for the game, and age staring him straight in the face can make a dumb decision. I get that. Doesn't make it right, but I understand it. And I will give him a little bit of credit for coming clean once he did get caught and did not come up with bullsh*t stories about cough syrup, aspirin or a dead twin in his mother womb, you know? Rodney will pay the price - a four game suspension. Unfortunately, the team will pay the price too. Rodney's absence will be far more detrimental to the Pats performance than Seymour's - mark my words.

There were no doubt more.

The more important question, how many across the NFL are using HGH?

jones.jpg

Anyone want to debate is this is all natural?

HGH has the potential to be as messy to the NFL, although not as damaging, as roids is to baseball.

Rodney and Wade Wilson are not the only two. They are the only two to be caught so far.

The Wilson thing is strange. They got him off a customer lsit of the dirty pharmacy. Are we to believe thata 40-something coach really was taking this stuff? Makes no sense; h had to have bought it for someone else. All I can conclude is there are probably a lot of guys cycling HGH in the offseason and Harrison has to be one of the dumber ones.

who else on the Pats dynasty was on roids?

hgh isn`t a steroid. it`s a hormone that is found naturaly in the blood stream. they only way you can test for it is directly after injection when hgh levels are high. hgh helps the body recover faster.it helps you loose wieght, it also makes you bigger faster stronger. it also makes everything grow. how did you think barry bonds head got so big?literaly big! look at to`s jaw. look at all the pro body builders. have you notice how huge there stomachs are. do you notice how much the stomach sticks out?thre internal organs grow larger from this stuff.it`s not a steroid.it has some adverse side affects.what makes you think think that just about everyone in the nfl,and the world of sports isn`t using this stuff?

Rodney got caught - which is the only reason he apologized - and a sincere one at that. Thing is, if he had not been caught would he have confessed and apologized? Doubt it.

How can his apology been sincere if he only said it since he was caught? He may have been sincerely sorry he got caught, but not that he took HGH.

How can his apology been sincere if he only said it since he was caught? He may have been sincerely sorry he got caught, but not that he took HGH.

This applies to everyone. Nothing different then anyone here getting a speeding ticket. Only sorry, you got caught.

hgh isn`t a steroid. it`s a hormone that is found naturaly in the blood stream. they only way you can test for it is directly after injection when hgh levels are high. hgh helps the body recover faster.it helps you loose wieght, it also makes you bigger faster stronger. it also makes everything grow. how did you think barry bonds head got so big?literaly big! look at to`s jaw. look at all the pro body builders. have you notice how huge there stomachs are. do you notice how much the stomach sticks out?thre internal organs grow larger from this stuff.it`s not a steroid.it has some adverse side affects.what makes you think think that just about everyone in the nfl,and the world of sports isn`t using this stuff?

Exactly.

Rodney is just dumb enough to get caught.

***DING DING DING**** Hot Dog, we have a weiner!!

You are right sir......

just surprised he didnt try to drag this out past week 1....

I do not know if they can delay it like baseball players and if it dragged out, but.......

Don't take this the wrong way either, but missing the Jets game is not as big as missing the Colts game.

Whatever mate.

Alright Mate! The Pats, the team of good guys who walk ol' grannies across the street. Who'd a thunk abusing illegal, performance enhancing drugs would have had so much more to do with the Pats winning Super Bowls than the Belly-Mangini tough guy character mold? You should take a swig a some of that Foster's to drown out those negative memories of cheating and then acting like a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites!

BTW, wasn't Mangini Harrison's def coach for some of this hijinx? Krikey!

HGH is everywhere especially in football.

All you have to do is look at how much bigger, quicker, faster, more explosive these guys are now compared to say 10 years ago.

I think it is the NFL's dirty little secret, but with the the Thug-Turd issues that the commish is dealing with right now it is on the back burner.

Harrison wasn't the first and he won't be the last to get nailed this season.

HGH is everywhere especially in football.

All you have to do is look at how much bigger, quicker, faster, more explosive these guys are now compared to say 10 years ago.

I think it is the NFL's dirty little secret, but with the the Thug-Turd issues that the commish is dealing with right now it is on the back burner.

Harrison wasn't the first and he won't be the last to get nailed this season.

Exactly.

What was Rodney's wonderlic score? If you are getting an substance that is illegal by the rules governing your profession, wasn't their a third cousin that could have ordered it?

Archived