Danny Ware is BACK... plus other news

dwalsh

http://www.jetscentral.com/?p=573

According to multiple sources, although they have not officially announced it, the New York Jets are bringing back RB Danny Ware and OL Robert Turner to their practice squad.

Expect an announcement possibly tomorrow of the full list of players the Jets will bring back or sign to their practice squad. Among the possibilities are CB Manny Collins, QB Brett Ratliff and C Joseph Villani.

I think that's great, I liked Danny Ware. Do you happen to know anything about OGMatt McChesney? Donal posted tis on Topix and got me curious too.

" I recently inquired about what became of OG Matt McChesney. After returning from NFL Europa, he quietly disappeared.

I was advised by Randy Lange that he was on Reserve/NFLE for the year. Does anyone have any idea what that designation means?"

Does that mean he's going back to Europe, or he just can't play here for this season??

Thanks for any info.

awats:Typotux:

I think that's great, I liked Danny Ware. Do you happen to know anything about OGMatt McChesney? Donal posted tis on Topix and got me curious too.

" I recently inquired about what became of OG Matt McChesney. After returning from NFL Europa, he quietly disappeared.

I was advised by Randy Lange that he was on Reserve/NFLE for the year. Does anyone have any idea what that designation means?"

Does that mean he's going back to Europe, or he just can't play here for this season??

Thanks for any info.

Well, NFL Europa is no longer around as they got rid of it after this past season.

And the latest I've heard on McChesney was that he was injured during one of the final games in the NFL Europe season.

Thanks for any info.

I do not know if that is correct. I thought that the NFL reserve.NFLE was for players born in the foreign country for the NFLE. I posted a thread about it yesterday. That was the way I understood it. I hope I was wrong. McChesney can play football but needs more experience at OG. If he has the NFLE designation he can be carried with the teams PS and not count in the final 8. TE LUTO- sp is definitely a NFLE designee. he is Finnish born and played in the NFLE.

Lets hope the practice squad is:

QB Brett Ratliff

RB Danny Ware

CB Alphonso Hodge (If eligible?) I like him better than Collins

S Raymond Ventrone

C Joseph Villani

Is it 5 or 8? Man I hear its one or the other every other day.

Lets hope the practice squad is:

QB Brett Ratliff

RB Danny Ware

CB Alphonso Hodge (If eligible?) I like him better than Collins

S Raymond Ventrone

C Joseph Villani

Is it 5 or 8? Man I hear its one or the other every other day.

I heard it was expanded to 8 this year 124

Archived