Sean Ryan on trading block??

Kentucky Jet

TE Sean Ryan may be on trading block according to Hutch - no link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Veteran TE Sean Ryan might be on the trading block"

- Dave Hutchinson

Not surprising given how many TEs the Jets kept but I kinda like Ryan. Jets must believe the combination of Kowalewski and Pociask could give them everything Ryan does.

TE Sean Ryan may be on trading block according to Hutch - no link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Veteran TE Sean Ryan might be on the trading block"

- Dave Hutchinson

Not surprising given how many TEs the Jets kept but I kinda like Ryan. Jets must believe the combination of Kowalewski and Pociask could give them everything Ryan does.

Hm. Wouldn't be a bad move with the abundance of TE's we have.

Hm. Wouldn't be a bad move with the abundance of TE's we have.

See I look at that argument presented by the first two replies and believe that it aplies 50 times greater when you add the words DB's instead of TE's, because considering we have no OG's and only 2 running backs and i blocking FB,we really need TE's more than the 80 million DB's we have.

Plus I change out the name Sean Ryan, who's a very nice backup that we like and won't get much for, with David Barrett who is known around the league as a starter, we can get WAY more for him and we don't even like him so we won't have to "Rationalize" him leaving.

Istead of getting nobody for a guy we are like, "Dam, that sux, but, oh well, the CS knows what they are doing" and getting crap.

We could say, " Barrett's gone! Alright, what did we get!" and get twice the talent because people ACTUALLY have heard of him.

trading Sean Ryan and keeping Barrett= idiotic,um....stupid,moronic......um....help me out here, 10,000 pyramid style, foolish, something Herm Edwards would do,....ummmm lol

Archived