As a Jets fan, as a football fan, I really think its great that we have Patriots fans

DefenseWinsChampionships

On this site...

And some pretty damn good ones at that... ALK, PFSIKH, Garb, Gainzo all make up for some really great football talk here at JetNation. Thats the main reason for me looking down upon the facte that Smizzy went out and recruited some more Patriot fans to this site(at the time) I just thought to myself that we already had some great NE fans on this site, and not all fans from other team sites will come on this site to "Just talk football" But I gotta give Smizzy his props, everything has been real laid back around here.

It's the offseason, football is right around the corner, the Jets are playing the Patriots week one, and guess what? Nothing like some team to team trash talking before the game, and as Jet fans we are lucky because we actually have some pretty tight Patriot fans to talk shiit with.

I dont know about everyone else, but as a Jet fan I'm loving the fact that I'm getting a little chance to talk some football smack with NE fans myself before the season starts. I'm going on and on about the R.Harrison suspension due to steroid use (And how many other NE players have used them in the past? lol) And how the loss of Harrison in the secondary is going to hurt this NE defense in words that I can't explain for the simple fact that he has been a play-maker for years on BB's Defense and has been a leader of that Defense for quiet some time. Plus I get a chance to take some shots at the D-Line for the simple fact R.Seymour is one of thier best defensive players on that team, has always been a leader and has always stepped up made big-time plays in crutial situation... I dont know about everyone else... But I'm having alot of fun with this whole situation.

Not even 3 seconds later a Patriot fan will join the thread and add some input... And tell all of us Jet fans that R.Harrison has only played in like 14 games the past 2 seasons and that they have the best backup DE in J.Green to fill the shoes for R.Symour, or that J.Green, Wilfork, and Warren is a much better 3-4 D-Line than ____ D-Slob and Ellis. lol I love it.

Max has really done a great job with this site, we have some great mods, some great fans who make this site great and some Patriot fans that I would never wanna replace.

I'm freaking pumped up about this Jets-Patriot game this week, I cant wait! and the NE Fans on this site just makes it that much more exciting for myself as a fan. If we lose this week, well then hey, we just need to stop the run and bounce back in Baltimore... Now if we win this Sunday... I guess I can say this has been the best season opener ever!

Beating the Miami dolphins week 1= 1 dollar

Beating the Bills week 1= 2 dollars

Beating the SB Champs week 1= 1,000,000 dollars

Beating the New England Patriots week 1= PRICELESS.

Dude, why be a smartass 24/7?

I don't know about you... But talking football with NE fans is a great way to get pumped up about the season opener.

DWC and the word smart don't belong in the same sentence.

Telling me that you are SO PUMPED isn't why I'm calling you a crack fiend.

I'll give you three guesses why.

Why did you even try and be a prick in this thread on a post that I gave alot of thought?

Really... This whole... You trying to PWN everyone is really getting old.

When did I try to PWN you, don't type PWN, you're not good at it.

It's called joking around, you're taking this PUMPED UP FOR THE SEASON thing too seriously.

On this site...

And some pretty damn good ones at that... ALK, PFSIKH, Garb, Gainzo all make up for some really great football talk here at JetNation. Thats the main reason for me looking down upon the facte that Smizzy went out and recruited some more Patriot fans to this site(at the time) I just thought to myself that we already had some great NE fans on this site, and not all fans from other team sites will come on this site to "Just talk football" But I gotta give Smizzy his props, everything has been real laid back around here.

It's the offseason, football is right around the corner, the Jets are playing the Patriots week one, and guess what? Nothing like some team to team trash talking before the game, and as Jet fans we are lucky because we actually have some pretty tight Patriot fans to talk shiit with.

I dont know about everyone else, but as a Jet fan I'm loving the fact that I'm getting a little chance to talk some football smack with NE fans myself before the season starts. I'm going on and on about the R.Harrison suspension due to steroid use (And how many other NE players have used them in the past? lol) And how the loss of Harrison in the secondary is going to hurt this NE defense in words that I can't explain for the simple fact that he has been a play-maker for years on BB's Defense and has been a leader of that Defense for quiet some time. Plus I get a chance to take some shots at the D-Line for the simple fact R.Seymour is one of thier best defensive players on that team, has always been a leader and has always stepped up made big-time plays in crutial situation... I dont know about everyone else... But I'm having alot of fun with this whole situation.

Not even 3 seconds later a Patriot fan will join the thread and add some input... And tell all of us Jet fans that R.Harrison has only played in like 14 games the past 2 seasons and that they have the best backup DE in J.Green to fill the shoes for R.Symour, or that J.Green, Wilfork, and Warren is a much better 3-4 D-Line than ____ D-Slob and Ellis. lol I love it.

Max has really done a great job with this site, we have some great mods, some great fans who make this site great and some Patriot fans that I would never wanna replace.

I'm freaking pumped up about this Jets-Patriot game this week, I cant wait! and the NE Fans on this site just makes it that much more exciting for myself as a fan. If we lose this week, well then hey, we just need to stop the run and bounce back in Baltimore... Now if we win this Sunday... I guess I can say this has been the best season opener ever!

Beating the Miami dolphins week 1= 1 dollar

Beating the Bills week 1= 2 dollars

Beating the SB Champs week 1= 1,000,000 dollars

Beating the New England Patriots week 1= PRICELESS.

This will forever be known as the post that saves DWC from being banned... and if he does get banned, other members will wax poetic about how deep DWC really is based on this one post.........

This will forever be known as the post that saves DWC from being banned... and if he does get banned, other members will wax poetic about how deep DWC really is based on this one post.........

I'v only had 1 point (Infraction) since I been on JN, and it was because I used profanity, What have I dont to get a ban in the near future?

I'v only had 1 point (Infraction) since I been on JN, and it was because I used profanity, What have I dont to get a ban in the near future?

This thread should be moved to your musings on the world thread. just sayin'

I'v only had 1 point (Infraction) since I been on JN, and it was because I used profanity, What have I done to get a ban in the near future?

for somebody who says he likes to smack talk cant handle some smack talk I guess...

You should learn how to take a joke before you start becoming a post whore. Makes you look VERY immature when you cant handle people's criticism and jokes towards you.

My advice... you want to become a valued member of JN??? Make more posts that are less flash and more substance. Have an opinion and debate the opinion and not the person.

Right now you are an annoyance around here (to me....not sure about others) I just gloss over most of your posts because its mostly babble. Raise your game a few levels and you can become a great poster.

And I dont dislike you. You are a good poster some times (as opposed to me who is never a good poster). But you are an easy target for those who are board vets.

Oh.... and smack talk. Its only good when you can handle the comebacks and insults. If you cant, dont waste your time smack talking.

This thread should be moved to your musings on the world thread. just sayin'

Agreed :lol:

for somebody who says he likes to smack talk cant handle some smack talk I guess...

You should learn how to take a joke before you start becoming a post whore. Makes you look VERY immature when you cant handle people's criticism and jokes towards you.

My advice... you want to become a valued member of JN??? Make more posts that are less flash and more substance. Have an opinion and debate the opinion and not the person.

Right now you are an annoyance around here (to me....not sure about others) I just gloss over most of your posts because its mostly babble. Raise your game a few levels and you can become a great poster.

And I dont dislike you. You are a good poster some times (as opposed to me who is never a good poster). But you are an easy target for those who are board vets.

Oh.... and smack talk. Its only good when you can handle the comebacks and insults. If you cant, dont waste your time smack talking.

Wow... hit the nail on the head

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING STUPID A## THREADS??

YOU MAKE THIS FORUM HARD TO READ.

I thought you were college barton now?

I figure eventually he will get bored and then post less or go away. It's absolutely ridiculous how many posts this guy has...I never really noticed how much ecurb posted before it was mentioned, but you can notice DWCs post whoring right away.

Archived