Pats Cut Caldwell

D_Eps

It appeared he would make the team after he wasn't cut over the weekend, but the Pats eventually deemed their 2006 leading receiver expendable. It's a sign that the team is confident in Randy Moss' health. Caldwell could be an option as a third receiver elswhere. He's likely to find work quickly. Sep. 3 - 12:43 pm et

per rotoworld

Quote:

It appeared he would make the team after he wasn't cut over the weekend, but the Pats eventually deemed their 2006 leading receiver expendable. It's a sign that the team is confident in Randy Moss' health. Caldwell could be an option as a third receiver elswhere. He's likely to find work quickly. Sep. 3 - 12:43 pm et

per rotoworld

this should put a rest to the rumors of Moss being released because he's unhappy with his role. Personally, I thought the rumor was a joke to begin with.

Good. I would have cut Bug-Eyes after he dropped that perfect pass against the Colts in the AFC Championship game. He can go bug out for another team. Ciao.

True.

Gaffney signed at mid-season and was more of a target during the playoffs then Reche.

Reche was good.

Gaffney was a best during the playoffs though.

Welker and Stallworth are both better than either of the two....I'd say Moss, but I haven't seen him do bumpkis this pre-season.

Interesting news conferences today from Foxboro. BB was snarly. He's usually dry and boring - today, kind of snarly. Interesting. Brady - he was downright giddy. Again, interesting. Heard them and a few other interviews on the radio today. Since i am a girl, I will dissect every chuckle, word and innuendo to death trying to find the "true" meaning and some insight as to how they feel about the upcoming match-up.

Welker and Stallworth are both better than either of the two....I'd say Moss, but I haven't seen him do bumpkis this pre-season.

Interesting news conferences today from Foxboro. BB was snarly. He's usually dry and boring - today, kind of snarly. Interesting. Brady - he was downright giddy. Again, interesting. Heard them and a few other interviews on the radio today. Since i am a girl, I will dissect every chuckle, word and innuendo to death trying to find the "true" meaning and some insight as to how they feel about the upcoming match-up.

is the radio installed on your horsie or is it a little transistor radio???

I say the Jets bring him in.

First, they change his number. 87 is taken.

Second, wring out every bit of info out of this guy.

And give him #5 to wear. It will represent the total number of days he is on the Jets.

Nah. Bring him in because the Jets need him.

Simple as that.

Archived