PREDICTIONS FOR SUNDAY

nylarry

I JUST GOT BACK FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA VACATION SO I READY FOR MY FOOTBALL SEASON, MY PREDICTION FOR SUNDAY IS

PATS 24

JETS 17

Jets ran vanilla offense all preseason so we dont know what they really have. Penny looked bad all preseason too. I like the pats in a close one sunday only beacuse of Brady

I JUST GOT BACK FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA VACATION SO I READY FOR MY FOOTBALL SEASON, MY PREDICTION FOR SUNDAY IS

PATS 24

JETS 17

Jets ran vanilla offense all preseason so we dont know what they really have. Penny looked bad all preseason too. I like the pats in a close one sunday only beacuse of Brady

Less than a week before the season stars and they lose Reymour and Harrison?

Jets-23

Pats-17

jets 6

pats 3

Penny and Brady both get hurt. Season over for both teams.

Penny and Brady getting hurt = AFC East Champs for the Jets. Kellen will lead us to victory!!!!!!!!!*

*To people who don't realize I was joking around please don't start a Chad vs. Kellen debate in this thread.

Penny and Brady getting hurt = AFC East Champs for the Jets. Kellen will lead us to victory!!!!!!!!!*

*To people who don't realize I was joking around please don't start a Chad vs. Kellen debate in this thread.

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY ICEMAN??? COME OUT OF YOUR IGLOO ICEMAN AND SEE THE REAL WORLD.

Penny is our only hope and we are doomed... doomed..... doomed...... without him.

:)

Pats 42 Jets 41

Randy Moss lights up the Jets for 3 tds then leaves the game in 3rd quarter thinking the game is in hand. Clemens comes in after Chad splices his finger on a gatorade cup, throws for over 300 yards but on the final drive trips over Benders foot and cracks his ankle. Brad Smith comes in and throws a haily mary that bounces off of Stuckeys hand, McCareins helmet and falls through Sean Ryans fingers.

Pats 42 Jets 41

Randy Moss lights up the Jets for 3 tds then leaves the game in 3rd quarter thinking the game is in hand. Clemens comes in after Chad splices his finger on a gatorade cup, throws for over 300 yards but on the final drive trips over Benders foot and cracks his ankle. Brad Smith comes in and throws a haily mary that bounces off of Stuckeys hand, McCareins helmet and falls through Sean Ryans fingers.

That is a FUNNY post!

I mean it.

The Pats lose a lot of openers don't they?

Jets 31

Pats 0

This one's pretty much a national game, most of the WC and the EC are getting it. I'll be able to watch this game along with the rest of you guys, which is always great. I'm hoping it doesn't disgust me.

I left my Penny authentic jersey back in my parent's house in NY though (I was there over the summer). It was always too hot to wear it in San Diego so I kind of gave up on it.

Jets 21

Pats 31

If penny starts ........ we are toast

Penny will start Mike - and barring injury will play the whole game.

So..... TJ will run one in from > 10 yards and Chad will get close enough with another drive for Nuge to knock one through the uprights.

Brady will be Brady and find a way to hit paydirt 3X

Final: Chowds 21

Jets 10

Penny will start Mike - and barring injury will play the whole game.

So..... TJ will run one in from > 10 yards and Chad will get close enough with another drive for Nuge to knock one through the uprights.

Brady will be Brady and find a way to hit paydirt 3X

Final: Chowds 21

Jets 10

LOL.... I know NJ Reality sucks doesn't it

I just hope Our D can hold up and Penny's arm as well. So the score doesn't get out of hand.

Archived