Seriously Ill Yankees Fan Really Hoping It's Lou Gehrig's Disease

rick34125

god i actually thought that was a serious article up until the last line. Didn't see the Onion part at the top.

My college roommate's brother had Lou Gehrig's disease. Guy who was active as they get gradually reduced to nothing in two years. Died a few months ago. To go through something like that for that long was very painful for my buddy's family, and i'm sure anyone who has to go through with a family member having LGD.

god i actually thought that was a serious article up until the last line. Didn't see the Onion part at the top.

My college roommate's brother had Lou Gehrig's disease. Guy who was active as they get gradually reduced to nothing in two years. Died a few months ago. To go through something like that for that long was very painful for my buddy's family, and i'm sure anyone who has to go through with a family member having LGD.

I do not know if it was a Patriots or Red Sox article, but someone posted an onion article on this board and a $hit started until I pointed out the onion is a satirical site.

I do not know if it was a Patriots or Red Sox article, but someone posted an onion article on this board and a $hit started until I pointed out the onion is a satirical site.

It's a great site. Some of the articles its a little obvious that it's satire, but with some of them i could read them and not be surprised if they were true.

Archived