Just Want To Let Everyone Know......

strange_andy

Thanks for starting this thread. I meant to do it when we got in. Glad you guys got back safe, I will try to post some pictures when we get settled.

It was great catching up with you guys this weekend though. I swear when we get together it is like we haven't missed a day. Ah, old times.

Be well my friend.

Thanks for starting this thread. I meant to do it when we got in. Glad you guys got back safe, I will try to post some pictures when we get settled.

It was great catching up with you guys this weekend though. I swear when we get together it is like we haven't missed a day. Ah, old times.

Be well my friend.

Not quite sure what you're posting about Max. Unless there is some parellel existance we are living, I'm almost certain I didn't hang with you. Kinda confused with the response or I could be reading/interpreting it wrong.

Be well my friend.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Be well my friend.

potw nom

:rl:

Not quite sure what you're posting about Max. Unless there is some parellel existance we are living, I'm almost certain I didn't hang with you. Kinda confused with the response or I could be reading/interpreting it wrong.

Chalk it up to Rupies doing the trick again.

Ignore the strange dreams you will be having in the next few weeks. They are just an unfortunate side affect of forced abduction.

I am just joking. Was trying to make it seem like we were bro's, that kind of thing.

Oh and thanks for playing along!

:P

Be well my friend.

I think Max has too many male friends. Not sure what to make of that. Hmmm. :confused:

I am just joking. Was trying to make it seem like we were bro's, that kind of thing.

Oh and thanks for playing along!

:P

Max , its cool you want to come out of closet and proclaim your man lust for andy,,but andy it seems isnt ready to let his gal know he prefers to play Trigger to Max's Roy Rogers just yet

Max , its cool you want to come out of closet and proclaim your man lust for andy,,but andy it seems isnt ready to let his gal know he prefers to play Trigger to Max's Roy Rogers just yet

Trigger - Roy? Cmon man you are aging yourself.

It is Tiger and Pooh these days. YOU better than anyone should have known that. :)

Archived