Woody should pull out of NY

Jetman_67

With the state and city of NY proving they are not worthy of having a NFL team, it is time for Woody to work on a plan to stay in NJ.

This should not just be for games. The Jets should leave Hofstra for a facility in NJ as well. NY should not receive tax money from any of the teams revenue.

NY does not deserve to have the Jets :evil:

This Jersey Vs. NY thing is silly. It's not like the Meadowlands are a thousand miles from Manhatten. Geographically, it makes almost no sense to bicker over where the stadium should be, so long as it's a fairly easy commute to all area fans. LI isn't an easy commute from anywhere. Manhatten...logistical nightmare and extremely expensive. Jersey or Queens? Now you're talking. Less than an hour trip from almost anywhere in the tri-state area. Everybody wins. Except the Billionaire developers. I'm cool with that, personally.

67 i dont get you. you live in penn, the meadowlands is closer, and you get to drink if you WANT to.

why do you favor a stadium? home is where the heart is and for jet football my heart is fine in NJ. queens would be better, or even uniondale but NYC would bring plenty of cons

NO DOMES EITHER

67 i dont get you. you live in penn, the meadowlands is closer, and you get to drink if you WANT to.

why do you favor a stadium? home is where the heart is and for jet football my heart is fine in NJ. queens would be better, or even uniondale but NYC would bring plenty of cons

NO DOMES EITHER

Kotite you don't like dome?

Connecticut had a chance and could not close the deal. :wink:

actually i remember that differently... kraft is just as dirty as his head coached and pulled the rug out from under the people of CT. who would want them anyway? We need a real team... with heart and morals.

actually i remember that differently... kraft is just as dirty as his head coached and pulled the rug out from under the people of CT. who would want them anyway? We need a real team... with heart and morals.

You remember it differently gg? How so.

The entire move to Hartford was contingent on what Kraft got from the State of Massachusetts.

This was clearly written into the LEGAL agreement that was signed buy both Kraft and the City Officials from Hartford.

Guess what happened? Massachusetts finally came through and the deal was voided.

If you ask me, that was a great example of how Kraft used his leverage.

Maybe Woody should take a few pointers. :wink:

If you ask me, that was a great example of how Kraft used his leverage.

Maybe Woody should take a few pointers. :wink:

I once saw and after school special. This guy used his leverage and was able to weasel a million dollars from a dying man.

It was a truly moving story. I use that movie as a guide in my everyday life. When confronted with an ethical dilemna I ask...

"What would Billy do?"

I once saw and after school special. This guy used his leverage and was able to weasel a million dollars from a dying man.

And what's your point?

One guy is six feet under (think he's missing the loot?) and the other has won 3 World Championships in the last 4 years.

Sounds like a fair deal to me. :wink:

And what's your point?

One guy is six feet under (think he's missing the loot?) and the other has won 3 World Championships in the last 4 years.

Sounds like a fair deal to me. :wink:

you would, that doesn't surprise us

NO friggin DOME....thats not REAL football...

NO TOP

who wants to sit in this???? no one even wants to tailgate in DETROIT..sorry guns :cry:

Silverdomemed.jpg

I will love tailgating in Detroit next Feb. for the Super Bowl...we will freeze our asses off but who cares

and yes Tx, it will be for the Jets Super Bowl, not another boring patsie* one

New York wins the prize for the Skankiest City in the World

wait, now i'm confused - i thougth that was bangor, pa - with it's highest highschool-girls-getting-pregnant rate, exstacy dealing mayors, and al quaeda operatives? am i missing something? dude, that's like 50% of your residents all skanked up right there. throw in some stories i read about on JI, and deal yourself in, muh man.

I think of a lot of things when I think NYC. Skanky is not one of them.

Times Square pre-Rudy G that was pretty skanky. Not so much skank these days.

Take it from a guy who lived in a Mexico City brothel for three months, NYC is not the skankiest city in the world, or even the Americas for that matter. For Example (and I could give hundreds), a public rest-room charges each of it's patrons. It adds on a charge if you need toilet paper (sold at the entrance to the rest-room.) And once you sh*t, on a seatless toilet, you must then throw the used paper into a fly-infested waste-basket, as the plumbing in mexico is narrower and therefore clogs easily when paper products are introduced into it. Now that's skanky. If you'd like some skanky hooker stories, or nearly being stabbed stories, or an afternoon in a Mexico City jail story...just let me know. NYC is the Martha's Vineyard of big cities compared to some I've seen. (Don't even get me started on Oakland).

Take it from a guy who lived in a Mexico City brothel for three months, NYC is not the skankiest city in the world, or even the Americas for that matter. For Example (and I could give hundreds), a public rest-room charges each of it's patrons. It adds on a charge if you need toilet paper (sold at the entrance to the rest-room.) And once you Sh#t, on a seatless toilet, you must then throw the used paper into a fly-infested waste-basket, as the plumbing in mexico is narrower and therefore clogs easily when paper products are introduced into it. Now that's skanky. If you'd like some skanky hooker stories, or nearly being stabbed stories, or an afternoon in a Mexico City jail story...just let me know. NYC is the Martha's Vineyard of big cities compared to some I've seen. (Don't even get me started on Oakland).

I will take Skanky Hooker Stories for $300 Alex.

Take it from a guy who lived in a Mexico City brothel for three months, NYC is not the skankiest city in the world, or even the Americas for that matter. For Example (and I could give hundreds), a public rest-room charges each of it's patrons. It adds on a charge if you need toilet paper (sold at the entrance to the rest-room.) And once you Sh#t, on a seatless toilet, you must then throw the used paper into a fly-infested waste-basket, as the plumbing in mexico is narrower and therefore clogs easily when paper products are introduced into it. Now that's skanky. If you'd like some skanky hooker stories, or nearly being stabbed stories, or an afternoon in a Mexico City jail story...just let me know. NYC is the Martha's Vineyard of big cities compared to some I've seen. (Don't even get me started on Oakland).

Sir Lance,

Marry me?

Signed, Tom Shane

:lol::lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>=D>

Archived