Jets | Team tried to sign A. Glenn

Smizzy

Jets | Team tried to sign A. Glenn

Tue, 4 Sep 2007 11:19:17 -0700

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the New York Jets tried to sign free-agent CB Aaron Glenn (Cowboys), but Glenn decided to sign with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Neither the Jets or the Jags are going to be competing for the super bowl so it was probably money/weather related signing.

and you know this how? Sheesh give it a rest will you haters club...anything can and always does happen in the NFL-I can come up with numerous scenarios where we CAN win the Super Bowl-starting with our main division rival losing 18% of their starting defense before the season's first snap

and you know this how? Sheesh give it a rest will you haters club...anything can and always does happen in the NFL-I can come up with numerous scenarios where we CAN win the Super Bowl-starting with our main division rival losing 18% of their starting defense before the season's first snap

Thank you.

POTWN, Great post SoFla... The season is right around the corner... As fans, believing is everyhing, if you cany believe... I dont even know why you watch the Jets each and every Sunday if you cant even BELIEVE! Believing is everything when it comes to being a Jets fan.

Back to the thread. I would have loved to see A.Glenn replace H.Poteat and maybe even pass up Barrett on the deph chart and come back to NY. It would have been great! Revis was our first CB drafted in the 1st round since A.Glenn, Why not have A.Glenn be the one to show him the ropes? Woulda been nice to see A.Glenn retire a Jet. If I remember corectly, we lost Glenn to the Texans due to the expansion draft, I dont remember the Jets burning him in any kinda way, why not come back Aaron? Why not come back?

Thank you.

I don't know what it is about some of these Jets fans anyway-it's gotta be a youth thing. I am gonna be 52 next month and I've SEEN teams' fortunes change-over and over. The Yankees when I first started watching them in the mid-60's went from the greatest to the worst.

The Knicks won championships when I was in HS

The Jets were the toast of New York at one time with a ticker tape parade

The Yanks came back in the mid 70's then lost it again until Torre

The Knicks were even fun to watch again around the turn of the century

The Jets have been bad and good and really bad and pretty good since

have some faith young Jets fans-every year is not a wash

AG is one of the main reasons I became a Jets fan. I would have loved for him to retire in Green and White, as I would have liked Ray Mickens to do as well. They both played for A&M and were two of the best corners in A&M/Jets history. That being said, Glenn is well passed his prime and would have been nothing more than a veteran locker-room leader and situational player. Glenn was beat repeatedly in Dallas and is likely just grabbing another paycheck before checking out. I would be more interested in reacquiring Aaron's younger bro Jason; he was a ST demon for the Jets! Glenn boys=team players!

have some faith young Jets fans-every year is not a wash

I'm 22 and I have alot of faith in this team SoFla, dont worry about me man, lol.

We just made the playoffs last year with a rookie hc, and just drafted one of the best CB's in Revis and a top 3 MLB out of Michigan in D.Harris... Plus add the fact that we have Thomas Jones and Leon in the backfield as of now, Im actually pretty excited about this game vs the Pats.

I feel we have a good chance with NE this week. The best time to play this team, in my eyes... Has to be week one. Players such as Moss, Stallworth, Welker and A.Thomas will be playing thier first game EVER as a PAtriot. And players such as J.Green and Sanders have had less than 10 days to get ready to be the starters on this Defense.

Even if we lose this week, this Season is FAR from over... We just will have to bounce back and stop the run vs the Ravens with Willis McGahaee (The Jet killer)...

Have some faith, and if not... Atleast enjoy the game this week.

Harrison suspended four games for steroids and Seymour out 6 on PUP

I made a remark on how all those Dirty shots and late hits Harrison has made in his career... Was not because he was a dirty player, but was because he was going through Roid Rages... And a Pats fan, I dont remeber the name, actually replied and posted "HGH is not a steriod, you dont get Roid Rages form HGH"

lol. Priceless.

Archived