Weird feeling about Sunday.

gangreenman

I've been experiencing a weird feeling about Sunday's game. Honestly, for some reason, when I think about this game I am so confident that the Jets will come out on top that I'm afraid I'm being overly optimistic. I don't know why I'm so confident, I just have this feeling of confidence that Ive never before had as a Jets fan....

Whatever, Just wanted to share my thoughts.

I've been experiencing a weird feeling about Sunday's game. Honestly, for some reason, when I think about this game I am so confident that the Jets will come out on top that I'm afraid I'm being overly optimistic. I don't know why I'm so confident, I just have this feeling of confidence that Ive never before had as a Jets fan....

Hey, nothing wrong with that...hope you're right.

Me too, although I dont know if I can justify these thoughts at all...Just a weird feeling of confidence.

I really hope you are right. Not to rain on your parade, but last time i had that feeling the Chiefs stomped us so very very hard. My dad and i could barely watch into the 3rd quarter. That was painful.

Good news is, its not 2005, and Herm is not on our sidelines.

go jets!

with richard seymor and rodney harrison out and the fact where home and its opening day i got a good feeling about this day...

I'v had weird feeling all off season long about The Jets winning the AFC East and the Patriots missing the playoffs for the first time in quite some time.

Now, when I found out in less than a 2 day span that R.Harrison was suspended because of HGH... And R.Seymour was injured and placed on the PUP list... Believe me, I have crazy feelings for week one myself.

Now I'm not psysic or anything like that... But when I close my eyes and think about the game this Sunday... For some reason I keep on having Visions of Leon Washington running wild on this Patriots D in the flats, and in the open field.

I'v had weird feeling all off season long about The Jets winning the AFC East and the Patriots missing the playoffs for the first time in quite some time.

Now, when I found out in less than a 2 day span that R.Harrison was suspended because of HGH... And R.Seymour was injured and placed on the PUP list... Believe me, I have crazy feelings for week one myself.

Now I'm not psysic or anything like that... But when I close my eyes and think about the game this Sunday... For some reason I keep on having Visions of Leon Washington running wild on this Patriots D in the flats, and in the open field.

Have another swig of Jack Daniels.

Brady is 4 - 1 on opening day.

The loss, when Milloy got cut and the whole team went South. NE doesnt need Seymour and Harrison to win.

Exactly...

The Pats truly do have the game of football down to a science at this point... When they are motivated properly(which they will be on opening day) they are unbeatable to an average team like the Jets.

That feeling is probably the exact opposite of most Jet fans- the Pats deserve to be favorites based on past history and the state of how we have looked in preseason.

My weird feeling is that we start 0-4. I am hoping VERY HARD I am wrong.

That feeling is probably the exact opposite of most Jet fans- the Pats deserve to be favorites based on past history and the state of how we have looked in preseason.

Which is why that feeling is so weird to me. It may not be justified at all its just that when I think about it, I subconsciously feel that we're going to win...And when I really think about it, I have no idea where that feeling comes from or how its at all reasonable.

Which is why that feeling is so weird to me. It may not be justified at all its just that when I think about it, I subconsciously feel that we're going to win...And when I really think about it, I have no idea where that feeling comes from or how its at all reasonable.

I know... as a jet fan it feels weird when you are confident that the jets will win.

All I can say is enjoy the high. Because the jets will rip your heart out. It will happen. it always does.

I set my sights low, so if we lose Im not heartbroken, but if we win I am euphoric. I just feel bad for my employees next week if we lose, especially lose bad.

I really hope you are right. Not to rain on your parade, but last time i had that feeling the Chiefs stomped us so very very hard. My dad and i could barely watch into the 3rd quarter. That was painful.

Good news is, its not 2005, and Herm is not on our sidelines.

go jets!

i wasnt a huge fan of herm before that day. I wanted him gone the year before. but after that there was no way i would ever support him again. That team was totally unprepared to play football.

It was my nephews birthday... which is more painful- a backyard full of screaming, crying kids or watch the jets get humiliated on opening day.... I chose jets. made a token appearance everytime we allowed a score to watch my father get more pissed off.

I know... as a jet fan it feels weird when you are confident that the jets will win.

All I can say is enjoy the high. Because the jets will rip your heart out. It will happen. it always does.

I set my sights low, so if we lose Im not heartbroken, but if we win I am euphoric. I just feel bad for my employees next week if we lose, especially lose bad.

Thanks, I agree with that philosophy, and I was actually hoping that you guys would bring me down to earth when I posted this.

i wasnt a huge fan of herm before that day. I wanted him gone the year before. but after that there was no way i would ever support him again. That team was totally unprepared to play football.

It was my nephews birthday... which is more painful- a backyard full of screaming, crying kids or watch the jets get humiliated on opening day.... I chose jets. made a token appearance everytime we allowed a score to watch my father get more pissed off.

sounds like a worse day then i had. i was just getting increasingly drunk, and could barely look at the screen.

Archived