Magic Number

Gainzo

The Yankees are the highest selling merchandise and most recognizable franchise in all of sports. More than the Jets and Patriots. For most teams in the league, attendance shoots up when the Yankees are in town. The Yankees mean a hella lot to baseball man, you can't deny the cold hard facts.

That being said who the **** cares. Pats-Jets on Sunday, you and me both don't know the Yankees and Red Sox exist on Sundays.

Go look up who has the best road attendance in baseball.

I'll wait.

Go look up who has the best road attendance in baseball.

I'll wait.

The Montreal Expos!

I didn't say necessarily that the Yankees have the highest road attendance btw, I just said most teams have higher attendance when the Yankees come in town, and that is definitely true, and was definitely true during the championship years.

The Montreal Expos!

I didn't say necessarily that the Yankees have the highest road attendance btw, I just said most teams have higher attendance when the Yankees come in town, and that is definitely true, and was definitely true during the championship years.

The same is true for all big market teams. The reasons are obviously clear. It is not only the Yankees.

The Montreal Expos!

Top four teams in road attendance:

Red Sox

Yankees

Mets

Cubs

You would never guess #5 on that list.

• 3 weeks later...
Yet they are second fiddle in Boston to the Putsys?

That further proves what i said that it is just bandwagon fans piling on the brady express.

The Pats have been gathering momentum since the mid 90's. What Garb posted isn't anything new. The Pats have crushed the Red Sox in head to head ratings matchups for the last decade.

The Pats have been gathering momentum since the mid 90's. What Garb posted isn't anything new. The Pats have crushed the Red Sox in head to head ratings matchups for the last decade.

Mid 90s?!?!

Or maybe since 2001...

I highly doubt they were blowing up the ratings in 98 99 and 2000;)

Archived