Need help....

Brenjetsfan

I am breaking in my friend Susan to FOOTBALL....She will be at the home opener with me, but I need 1 tix for her....

She is single, hot an blonde.....(she use to think a Quarterback was a refund....lol..but now she is in my fantasy football league)...so if anyone can help a sister out....PLEASE let me know...THANK YOU........oxoxoxox

See ya all Sunday morning

I am breaking in my friend Susan to FOOTBALL....She will be at the home opener with me, but I need 1 tix for her....

She is single, hot an blonde.....(she use to think a Quarterback was a refund....lol..but now she is in my fantasy football league)...so if anyone can help a sister out....PLEASE let me know...THANK YOU........oxoxoxox

See ya all Sunday morning

Bren, before I get a divorce, I at least need a picture. ;)

She's hot and can get free happy meals? Damn.

If she is into fat guys I am going to have to think this one over.

hhaha,,

I can just hear Jetsfanbymarriage saying 'Oh girls, stay away, stay away, he is all mine!!!'

Classic line from Everybody loves raymond, when Debra Barone said this line out loud ar a party ,right after husband ray tried to hide wings in his pants and had sauce all over his face and pants.

No problem BP. Anyone there at that time is welcome. Flight 520 Jetblue fm Orlando.

I'm the guy with the cowboy hat.

Cool Smizzy needs a ride he will meet you there. He will be the guy also wearing a cowboy hat and holding a sign that says: Sausage Fest '07.

:P

hhaha,,

I can just hear Jetsfanbymarriage saying 'Oh girls, stay away, stay away, he is all mine!!!'

Classic line from Everybody loves raymond, when Debra Barone said this line out loud ar a party ,right after husband ray tried to hide wings in his pants and had sauce all over his face and pants.

:rl:

I saw that one and it is so true!!!!!:)

Archived