Quote Of The Year...

SoFlaJets

I'm reading the new Rolling Stone and there's an article about Maroon 5 in which guitarist James Valentine says about lead singer Adam Levine getting most of the attention...he says;

"I could do blow off a dead hooker in the middle of Sunset Boulevard and nobody would notice"

friggin beautiful

I'm reading the new Rolling Stone and there's an article about Maroon 5 in which guitarist James Valentine says about lead singer Adam Levine getting most of the attention...he says;

"I could do blow off a dead hooker in the middle of Sunset Boulevard and nobody would notice"

friggin beautiful

begging the question, who the hell i sadam levine? should i care? how bad does he suck? how bad does maroon 5 suck?

answer?

bad enough where nobody that has heard of a band that is NOT awful, would care

begging the question, who the hell i sadam levine? should i care? how bad does he suck? how bad does maroon 5 suck?

answer?

yea the only time I heard them was at the One concerts last summer-I wasn't too impressed either-but it is good reading and you gotta admit a great quote

yea the only time I heard them was at the One concerts last summer-I wasn't too impressed either-but it is good reading and you gotta admit a great quote

damn right it was. Hopefully it makes it into SI for "they said it"...maybe it's not PC enough, but it would be funny.

answer?

Maroon 5 brings a whole new definition to the word suck, that is how bad they suck.

Why anybody gives a sh!t about that talentless dooshey Levine is beyond me. Wow its the lead singer for a another crappy pop/emo group! Let's sh!t ourselves everyone!

friggin beautiful

Errr yeeeah, suuure thing. :confused:

Archived