Howard Stern's show is FAKE

madmike1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://howardshrine.net/viewtopic.php?t=17465

Check this out. Proof that howie plants fake callers to try to promote his dying TV show.

That not enough for you? Check out this: http://www.electriceelman.com/radio-guests.html

Don't know if that proves anything. If I were trying to start a business like this ellectric eel thing, i would have my actors call into the show, and then i would say "blahblahblahcompany on howard stern. But even if these were booked by the show, is that much different then the other guests they book? Regardless, not a really big deal to me. As for promoting his tv channel, I don't need some caller validating it for me, i am a subscriber and the channel is great, others mileage may vary but it is worth it for me.

Don't know if that proves anything. If I were trying to start a business like this ellectric eel thing, i would have my actors call into the show, and then i would say "blahblahblahcompany on howard stern. But even if these were booked by the show, is that much different then the other guests they book? Regardless, not a really big deal to me. As for promoting his tv channel, I don't need some caller validating it for me, i am a subscriber and the channel is great, others mileage may vary but it is worth it for me.
You're one of fewer and fewer people who are watching his TV service or he wouldn't need to have fake callers plug it during his show.

You're one of fewer and fewer people who are watching his TV service or he wouldn't need to have fake callers plug it during his show.

I'm not trying to defend him, i think the show is lame too, but if people from the demographic that Stern is trying to get, call in, there would be a problem. Those people are generally uneducated, and probably coudln't put together a sentance, or a rational thought.

Which would take away from the show more than a planned caller.

I'm not trying to defend him, i think the show is lame too, but if people from the demographic that Stern is trying to get, call in, there would be a problem. Those people are generally uneducated, and probably coudln't put together a sentance, or a rational thought.

Which would take away from the show more than a planned caller.

I don't think his target demo is stupid at all. A lot of them just don't understand how much of a BS artist he is.

Anyone who is shocked that such a thing would happen in this day and age, well just LOL. But it is weak for him to do that regardless. Not sure why he would. He was always talking about over exposure. Enough is enough already.

Besides I went to see the O&A traveling virus show at the Arts Center last weekend. After seeing that I realized that Howard truly doesn't have any competition.

Unless Lewis Black and Jim Norton team up and start their own show that is.

Anyone who is shocked that such a thing would happen in this day and age, well just LOL. But it is weak for him to do that regardless. Not sure why he would. He was always talking about over exposure. Enough is enough already.

Besides I went to see the O&A traveling virus show at the Arts Center last weekend. After seeing that I realized that Howard truly doesn't have any competition.

Unless Lewis Black and Jim Norton team up and start their own show that is.

Max he has to do it because no one is watching his TV show. Plain and simple. BTW how can you tell anything about O and A from the 5 mins they are on stage during that show? It's much more about the comics than about them.

Wrong. Thats PRESENTED as an ad during a commercial break. This is presented as a legit caller DURING the show and it's fake.

guerrilla marketing, google it. Marketeers are using other forms of less obvious promo and advertising these days. Less and less money is being spent on traditional advertising.

guerrilla marketing, google it. Marketeers are using other forms of less obvious promo and advertising these days. Less and less money is being spent on traditional advertising.

Whatever you want to call it, it's fake BS and from a guy who claims to be the inventor of "reality" entertainment it's a pathetic move.

Max he has to do it because no one is watching his TV show. Plain and simple. BTW how can you tell anything about O and A from the 5 mins they are on stage during that show? It's much more about the comics than about them.

Ahh, and that is where the real reason for this thread comes to light, lol. I love hearing the O&A "Army" spout out this bs when in fact they are the ones that are brainwashed, lol. You will never really hear fans of Howard giving O&A the time of day, ytet it seems to be one of the hot topics of discussion for that other show. Also, this comes from people who really haven't heard the stern show in years and certainly not since the move to sirius. I have cars with both xm and sirius, so I feel confident enough to make a valid opinion, I doubt most of the "army" can say the same. BTW, O&A's constant harping on "Howie" is pretty lame, you would think if they were so talented they would have other things to say during the considerable time they allocate to HS bashing, wuwuwuwu tell 'em fred.

Whatever you want to call it, it's fake BS and from a guy who claims to be the inventor of "reality" entertainment it's a pathetic move.

actually it is very much reality based marketing, just like the commercial spots he pretty much invented where he would randomly talk about a product, which has been picked up by O&A and most other broadcasters.

Ahh, and that is where the real reason for this thread comes to light, lol. I love hearing the O&A "Army" spout out this bs when in fact they are the ones that are brainwashed, lol. You will never really hear fans of Howard giving O&A the time of day, ytet it seems to be one of the hot topics of discussion for that other show. Also, this comes from people who really haven't heard the stern show in years and certainly not since the move to sirius. I have cars with both xm and sirius, so I feel confident enough to make a valid opinion, I doubt most of the "army" can say the same. BTW, O&A's constant harping on "Howie" is pretty lame, you would think if they were so talented they would have other things to say during the considerable time they allocate to HS bashing, wuwuwuwu tell 'em fred.

You're wrong on many fronts. Stern's fake calls were exposed on a HOWARD STERN FANSITE that had nothing to do with O and A.

Also the idea that they talk about stern all the time couldn't be more wrong. They made fun of him for being a BS artist yesterday because these calls were on the net and that was the first time they had mentioned him in months.

actually it is very much reality based marketing, just like the commercial spots he pretty much invented where he would randomly talk about a product, which has been picked up by O&A and most other broadcasters.

So he invented live reads? You really are brainwashed dude...

You're wrong on many fronts. Stern's fake calls were exposed on a HOWARD STERN FANSITE that had nothing to do with O and A.

Also the idea that they talk about stern all the time couldn't be more wrong. They made fun of him for being a BS artist yesterday because these calls were on the net and that was the first time they had mentioned him in months.

1 there are oa fans on sfn

2 they always talka bout howard, it is boring and pathetic, especially when you listen to it and also listen to howard and him NOT mentioning these clowns

your facts are not exactly in accordance with reality or the thuth, but who cares i guess.

End of the day, you like O&A, maybe you gave HS a fair shake, maybe you didn't, but that is your right. But why try and convert everyone else though through perpetuating and regurgitating O&A's talking points?

1 there are oa fans on sfn

2 they always talka bout howard, it is boring and pathetic, especially when you listen to it and also listen to howard and him NOT mentioning these clowns

your facts are not exactly in accordance with reality or the thuth, but who cares i guess.

End of the day, you like O&A, maybe you gave HS a fair shake, maybe you didn't, but that is your right. But why try and convert everyone else though through perpetuating and regurgitating O&A's talking points?

What did i say that wasn't true?

BTW i have heard stern's show very recently and i'll give him a fair shake if he does something that isn't fake. This is FAR from O and A's talking points. I thought Stern's show was fake BS way before i even started listening to o and a. The reason i posted this is that i know people here listen to stern and they deserve to know that the show is fake.

So he invented live reads? You really are brainwashed dude...

no he didn't and no i did not say that. I was talking about the ads he did that were more subtle, which weren't scripts just read over the air, like what he did for snapple back in the day. He made that brand what it was. Live reads go back to the beginning of radio.

no he didn't and no i did not say that. I was talking about the ads he did that were more subtle, which weren't scripts just read over the air, like what he did for snapple back in the day. He made that brand what it was. Live reads go back to the beginning of radio.

You're describing a live read.

BTW why does every negative post about stern NEED to be from an O and A fan? You realize that most O and A fans USED to be fans of howard before they realized what a BS artist he was right?

You can't tell the difference i guess, just like you don't really understand the marketing concept used here or by countless other brands over the past few years

BTW why does every negative post about stern NEED to be from an O and A fan?

I have no idea, I am not the one making negative HS posts, you are, and you are an O&A fan. It is the case that it is always an O&A fan who feels the need to let us know HS sucks or is fake or is whatever.

You can't tell the difference i guess, just like you don't really understand the marketing concept used here or by countless other brands over the past few years
There IS NO DIFFERENCE. I just wanted the stern fans here to know they were being duped.

I have no idea, I am not the one making negative HS posts, you are, and you are an O&A fan. It is the case that it is always an O&A fan who feels the need to let us know HS sucks or is fake or is whatever.

You do have an idea because you dismissed this post from a stern site because you think it's from an o and a fan which you have ZERO proof of. So it's impossible that a rational person could be a stern fan and than realize that he's full of crap without the evil o and a fans slandering him? Come on.

BTW why does every negative post about stern NEED to be from an O and A fan? You realize that most O and A fans USED to be fans of howard before they realized what a BS artist he was right?

BTW

A "live read" is a script with no sound effects or music that is read out loud by a disc jockey during his or her program.

Howard's ads are not in any way like this. They are more like improvised celebrity testimonials. Anyone who goes back a long time with Howard remembers Snapple and ColdEase and remembers they weren't just ad scripts given to him to read. It is very much like the Joey's Pisano resturant ads that O&A did much later

You do have an idea because you dismissed this post from a stern site because you think it's from an o and a fan which you have ZERO proof of. So it's impossible that a rational person could be a stern fan and than realize that he's full of crap without the evil o and a fans slandering him? Come on.

No i dismissed this thread as just another disgruntled O&A army poster after max mentions the Virus show and you went right to bat for them, showing that you were in fact one of that show's fans.

BTW

A "live read" is a script with no sound effects or music that is read out loud by a disc jockey during his or her program.

Howard's ads are not in any way like this. They are more like improvised celebrity testimonials. Anyone who goes back a long time with Howard remembers Snapple and ColdEase and remembers they weren't just ad scripts given to him to read. It is very much like the Joey's Pisano resturant ads that O&A did much later

I acctually remember those adds and they are live reads just like the stuff o and a did on NEW. You KNOW that stuff is an ad. Forget your need to justify everything he does for a second. It doesn't bother you that he has fake callers on to plug HIS OWN PRODUCT?

No i dismissed this thread as just another disgruntled O&A army poster after max mentions the Virus show and you went right to bat for them, showing that you were in fact one of that show's fans.

I never hid the fact that I'm an O and A fan. Everyone here knows that. I don't see how that makes my opinion any less valid or this thread any less relevant than it would've been 5 years ago when I was listening to Stern.

I acctually remember those adds and they are live reads just like the stuff o and a did on NEW. You KNOW that stuff is an ad. Forget your need to justify everything he does for a second. It doesn't bother you that he has fake callers on to plug HIS OWN PRODUCT?

Well first of all this isn't proven to be the case by any stretch, but even if it is, no it doesn't bother me at all. This is how people market these days, I have spent quite a bit of time reading about the fall of advertising and the rise of pr marketing so this all makes sense to me.

Well first of all this isn't proven to be the case by any stretch, but even if it is, no it doesn't bother me at all. This is how people market these days, I have spent quite a bit of time reading about the fall of advertising and the rise of pr marketing so this all makes sense to me.
Well it sure as hell would bother me. But again thats just my opinion.

I never hid the fact that I'm an O and A fan. Everyone here knows that. I don't see how that makes my opinion any less valid or this thread any less relevant than it would've been 5 years ago when I was listening to Stern.

dude, you are the one who said " why does every anti stern post need to be from an O&A fan?" I don't know why it does, i do know it is an anti HS post, and you are an O&A fan, and you started the thread. So ask yourself the question, don't ask the rest of us who were just going about our merry way here until you felt the need to make sure we all knew HS was a sham.

dude, you are the one who said " why does every anti stern post need to be from an O&A fan?" I don't know why it does, i do know it is an anti HS post, and you are an O&A fan, and you started the thread. So ask yourself the question, don't ask the rest of us who were just going about our merry way here until you felt the need to make sure we all knew HS was a sham.

I didn't pull the audio from his show to show what a phony he is. Take that up with the guys on that site. I'm not gonna apologize for exposing a fraud by posting this on this site. If I was still a stern fan i'd want to know this.

Archived