Howard Stern's show is FAKE

madmike1

madmike what is your axe to grind here?

i listened to the two callers and howard calls them BOTH "ERIC" therefore he isnt trying to hide anything. He often takes routine callers along with random callers.

so what? howard has always been known be a capitalist. Im surprised this shocks you at all. There have been plenty of times i suspected that he was manipulating things for $ and ratings and whatever

Do i CARE? no way. Bottom line? the HS show is EXTREMELY funny as of late. He is in one of his "best periods"

So howard farms out work to others? yea sure he does. hes got arty to crack me up, sal and rich doing the phoney phone calls and a huge staff to help. Is howard working as hard as he used to? NO WAY. of course he isnt but then again he is still offering GREAT product.

Last week they went on vacation. GUES WHAT? that week was FUNNY as hell. They do it right. I never heard garys ebonics phone call. NOw I did. The billy west stuff is great.

I grew up on stern. he deserves to enjoy life. I hope he enjoys his vacation days because he is leaving me well entertained while out.

OH YEA, i had howard tv. Very funny

madmike, the O and A debate is growing tiring. to each his own

Spot on

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow has this horse been beaten to death yet...O and A and Howard have their loyal listeners...enjoy what you want and move on. I can tell you one thing the Stern show is 100 times better on satellite than it has ever been...Artie is drastically improved... as with any other entertainer it always comes down to money and they are all making way too much of it

wow has this horse been beaten to death yet...O and A and Howard have their loyal listeners...enjoy what you want and move on. I can tell you one thing the Stern show is 100 times better on satellite than it has ever been...Artie is drastically improved... as with any other entertainer it always comes down to money and they are all making way too much of it

True. What is more gay and lame, these O&A fan "Howard sucks" threads or Ecurbs "PS3>xbox360" threads?

Yeah but it is O&A fans bringing up **** on Stern. Who cares!?

I don't listen to Stern anymore as I don't have Sirius. I thought he was fine.

O&A pretty much suck nowadays. This is coming from someone who was a huge O&A fan when they were on WAAF radio up here in the mid '90's.

Jim Norton is awful and Opie doesn't bring much to the table. Anthony is the guy who makes me laugh.

Isn't life to short to get all fired up over "shock jocks?"

Archived