Brewers getting closer

drago

i have lost the faith.

But we are only .5 games out. If you could throw in a good chear here and there for my brew crew i'd appreciate it.

Faith? try being a Cubs fan.

:character42:

Well, here we are, 1 game seperating 3 teams in the NL central.

It's going to be a ride in September.

If it's not the Cubs, I'd rather see the Brewers than the Cards.

Faith? try being a Cubs fan.

:character42:

Well, here we are, 1 game seperating 3 teams in the NL central.

It's going to be a ride in September.

If it's not the Cubs, I'd rather see the Brewers than the Cards.

haha, good point. At least you guys make the playoffs on a reasonably consistant basis, we haven't been there since 82.

eitherway, i'm with you in not wanting the cards to win the division if the brewers don't win. I'm not sure i could watch the playoffs this year without the brewers, its been too much of an emotional strain to open the sports page.

we have a tie ladies and gents. cards play the cubs in a series coming up, shoudl be interesting. Although its hard to watch those games when you need them both to lose, i guess the brewers should concentrate on actually winning a few times.

gainzo, if they stay on top, be ready to fly amigo.

Truth is, while the Cubbies probably have the best all around team, including pitching, of the 3 contenders, the Brew Crew has a real shot. Hardy, Weeks, Fielder and Braun are some quartet. And all under what, 25?

If one of these 3 teams can run off a 6 of 7 streak, they can put some daylight between themselves and the other 2.

Still a full game out, but only in the win column. I think the cubs should just forefit in the nature of good sportsmanship. A little communism (spread the wealth) never hurt. All i want is to see Prince knock one out of the yard in a playoff game...hell maybe even win a playoff game.

Come on cubs, take a dive here.

Oh - you mean do something different for a change huh?:P

haha,

brewers win, cubs lose! first time i've seen this in a week or two (it feels that way anyway).

if they are tied at the end of the season, they have a one game playoff right? where is that held? i'd go to chicago if i thought i could get tickets to watch that one. You in NJ?

haha,

brewers win, cubs lose! first time i've seen this in a week or two (it feels that way anyway).

if they are tied at the end of the season, they have a one game playoff right? where is that held? i'd go to chicago if i thought i could get tickets to watch that one. You in NJ?

Yeah, this one's gonna be close.

You have one more game left than we do.

Maybe the Brewers remaining schedule looks tougher but at least you're at home for most of it.

Yeah, this one's gonna be close.

You have one more game left than we do.

Maybe the Brewers remaining schedule looks tougher but at least you're at home for most of it.

as long as sheets can go, i have mild confidence. It sucks that that cubbies have heated up as have the brewers.

I read an article today that said Sweet Lou makes more than the entire brewers infield...which, of course, includes Braun and Fielder...sigh

haha,

Not only in dude - but I can cop tickets.

Archived