I need advice from my fellow man..

RunStuffer63

I have come across an idea.....

There is a womans business association at my college.. It is known for having the hottest of girls in attendance for the meetings..

Now.. I talked with the leader.. A senior girl who is gorgeous, and she said I could be the first guy ever to attend... I said.. hmm... maybe I will..

Now.. None of my male friends will go with me..

I plan on going to pick up chicks... will this work??

40 girls.. 1 guy.. I like my odds..

There is a womans business association at my college.. It is known for having the hottest of girls in attendance for the meetings..

Now.. I talked with the leader.. A senior girl who is gorgeous, and she said I could be the first guy ever to attend... I said.. hmm... maybe I will..

dude post your picture and we'll assess your odds

What is the worst that could happen? I took a women's issues in writing class in high school once for this reason, but it turned out to be a dumb idea because i went to a small prep school and was in the "in" crowd so I already knew the girls. All it did was infuriate the femi**** english teacher who already hated me anyway.

What is the worst that could happen? I took a women's issues in writing class in high school once for this reason, but it turned out to be a dumb idea because i went to a small prep school and was in the "in" crowd so I already knew the girls. All it did was infuriate the femi**** english teacher who already hated me anyway.

haha similar experience. i took a feminist theory class and i swallowed my pride and spouted off the most liberal, feminist stuff i could imagine the whole semester. well near the end of the term, the professor brings in her TA who had been studying abroad and had just returned. d'oh-- i effed the TA once and never called her back. C-

haha similar experience. i took a feminist theory class and i swallowed my pride and spouted off the most liberal, feminist stuff i could imagine the whole semester. well near the end of the term, the professor brings in her TA who had been studying abroad and had just returned. d'oh-- i effed the TA once and never called her back. C-

POTW nom..JGB=my new friggin hero

unless you are there to lecture or present something, they'll treat you like a trucker at the waldorf bro, nothing but cold shoulders and snooty looks

don't bother

boomboom, I thought you were engaged? What happened?

unless you are there to lecture or present something, they'll treat you like a trucker at the waldorf bro, nothing but cold shoulders and snooty looks

don't bother

all he needs in one of the 40-50 chicks there to give him the time of day. you should go once to asses the situation. I expect a full report.

Let me be honest for a minute. If you are asking if it will work,you already lost the battle,son. You are not built to walk into a room with 40 hot chicks and pick one up asking questions like these.

That they are letting you get a glimpse of the inner circle can mean a few things. You are a non threat. They are confident you won't go in there trying to bed every one of them. You are not threatening to them because they think your gay. Or the one that invited you is going to flirt with you, get you all horned up only to embarrass you in front of 39 other women. Didn't you see Revenge Of The Nerds man!!!! :)

Archived