The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, im a fan of the noles, we always have exciting players year in year out... But at the same time, I'm not a die hard noles fan, or even a die hard NCAA fan, not even close... Im a die hard Jets fan and a Die hard NFL fan... So if the Jets lose this week, or anyother week... Then say how bout them Jets? If you wanna get any kind of reaction out of me.

Plus, it's not the Seminoles that suck... It's been the starting QB... Drew Weatherford! He's worse than Thad Busby

Ahhheeemmm... http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40568

"Who are you telling? I still would love for the Jets to go after Buster Davis... Im a huge FSU fan and this kid can be an animal on the field come Sundays."

DWC 9/2/07

It's the lounge... So I just wanted to ask... Who are all these guests? Could it be players of the Jets? Coaches? Or simply Patriot fans? If it is Patriot fans... I feel we may get stormed with them before and after the game with a Patriots W

The guests are from JI & TGG.

What is that ? 17 threads today ?

I dont know what ur F'n problem is with me but... I made 4 threads today, including this one because I was just wanted to know where all the guests came from...

One thread I made was a link to Mangini playing Patriot games because Mangini has signed Ex Patriot players this offseason. (Jets related)

Another thread a made was a another link about the Jets bringing in R.Caldwell for an interview... (Once again, Jets related)

And the 4th thread I made was a thread about some Jet positives heading into the season (Once again... Jets related)

So yea, take shots at me left and right because I'm a fan of the Jets who wants to post stuff on a damn Jets message board for other Jet fans to read and discuss it with me.

I dont know what ur F'n problem is with me but... I made 4 threads today, including this one because I was just wanted to know where all the guests came from...

One thread I made was a link to Mangini playing Patriot games because Mangini has signed Ex Patriot players this offseason. (Jets related)

Another thread a made was a another link about the Jets bringing in R.Caldwell for an interview... (Once again, Jets related)

And the 4th thread I made was a thread about some Jet positives heading into the season (Once again... Jets related)

So yea, take shots at me left and right because I'm a fan of the Jets who wants to post stuff on a damn Jets message board for other Jet fans to read and discuss it with me.

I don't have a problem with one poster on the board, but couldn't you put all that sh*t in one big thread ?

Earth to DWC

If you're that sensitive, stop making so many threads. other wise you're gonna get abused for it. ;)

First of all BP, im not over sensitive... I just dont know why I post on JN anymore. Take it for how ever you wanna take it.

Ok, you're not sensitive. you're just weird.

Did you expect everybody to come floating into this thread with butterfly's flying out of their asses? I mean really.

Archived