The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

First of all BP, im not over sensitive... I just dont know why I post on JN anymore. Take it for how ever you wanna take it.

DWC, you ARE overly sensitive. And we are taking advantage of it. Everytime someone makes a post about you, you snap. Try going with it for once. Make fun of yourself sometime...

You are trying to break into a group of well established posters... they dont like newbies. Look back at the sh!t ecurb got and still gets.

If you can just maintain your composure you will become a beloved member of JN.

Otherwise enjoy your time at TGG or JI.... but they'll bust your balls worse than you get here and its much more childish over at those sites....

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DWC, you ARE overly sensitive. And we are taking advantage of it. Everytime someone makes a post about you, you snap. Try going with it for once. Make fun of yourself sometime...

You are trying to break into a group of well established posters... they dont like newbies. Look back at the sh!t ecurb got and still gets.

Otherwise enjoy your time at TGG or JI.... but they'll bust your balls worse than you get here and its much more childish over at those sites....

I got my balls busted plenty of times. ;)

It's the lounge... So I just wanted to ask... Who are all these guests? Could it be players of the Jets? Coaches? Or simply Patriot fans? If it is Patriot fans... I feel we may get stormed with them before and after the game with a Patriots W

its 124 people who wish they had the balls to post as much as you do and be able to handle the onslaught like you're getting.....

or its spies. Maybe the government.

But its not anyone associated with the Jets. why would they care what we think???

I don't have a problem with one poster on the board, but couldn't you put all that sh*t in one big thread ?

I said this to DWC a few months ago about his making stupid random threads about **** that doesn't deserve a new thread and people called me as ******* for it. Well, everyone who defended his right to start threads this is what you get; the forest gump version of boomboommancini.

I said this to DWC a few months ago about his making stupid random threads about **** that doesn't deserve a new thread and people called me as ******* for it. Well, everyone who defended his right to start threads this is what you get; the forest gump version of boomboommancini.

Oh well, I just don't want him to think I dislike him.

thats because nobody liked you. now we see you were right and look forward to your input. if we could only make you a mod..........

Dont like newbies? Everybody has to start somewhere.

thats because nobody liked you. now we see you were right and look forward to your input. if we could only make you a mod..........

Mods need to be much nicer & more open-minded.

Arsis, we will consider your application if you could be gayer. Or just gay in general. Nothing better than an angry gay mod. BP is salivating at the thought of filling up the Arsis-hole.

Guests are people who may even belong to this site, but haven't logged in and are looking at threads. Other than that, who cares.

"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Guests are people who may even belong to this site, but haven't logged in and are looking at threads. Other than that, who cares.

"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

:rl:

kip is alive!!!! i can't nominate that though...i just can't...someone step up and give the nom.

Dont like newbies? Everybody has to start somewhere.

newbies get put through the ringer to see if they can handle being a member here.

Your posts are too smart and thoughtful so far for the "veterans" to pick on you... give it time, you'll be under the bus soon enough. You survive? AWESOME!!!

Me, I've been here a year and I know I will never be one of the veterans. Thats why I dont provide any insight, just lame jokes.

newbies get put through the ringer to see if they can handle being a member here.

Your posts are too smart and thoughtful so far for the "veterans" to pick on you... give it time, you'll be under the bus soon enough. You survive? AWESOME!!!

Me, I've been here a year and I know I will never be one of the veterans. Thats why I dont provide any insight, just lame jokes.

i didn't know i was supposed to provide anything?

drago... for you. I'm in a good mood this week and I enjoy being a POTW NOM whore.

so.....

POTW NOM.

drago... for you. I'm in a good mood this week and I enjoy being a POTW NOM whore.

so.....

POTW NOM.

haha, that's not me, thats a small human with an unbelievable azz.

(if get fuzzy is what i need to provide, then i feel i have done my civic duty. :))

my apologies.... when drago said you had a nice azz... I just assumed.....

would you like me to start a thread apologizing for mistaken gender identification?????

If you find it necessary, but make sure to tell everyone how nice my azz is, or else dont bother. Just kidding!

Archived