The Official DefenseWinsChampionships Musings on the world thread Part Deux Merged 6X

Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I have to keep this Sig after the Patriots cheated to win?

• Yes
    • No

There is a huge differnce when Bush had 53 more catches than Leon.

I'm not saying Leon is bad. I think he is very good, but Bush is better.

we are in agreement on the talent thing.

My only point is that it is much closer than most would like to admitt. I'll wait for this season to further my argument on Leon, i think the jets will lean on him a bit more, using him in the slot and whatever else.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we are in agreement on the talent thing.

My only point is that it is much closer than most would like to admitt. I'll wait for this season to further my argument on Leon, i think the jets will lean on him a bit more, using him in the slot and whatever else.

You do realize that this puts you in the same club as DWC? I'll give you a pass as you live in Milwaukee :P

I was busting your balls, get used to it. ;)

Well I know that lol, I justt wanted to know what testing phase means? Im starting to think u all pm eachother back and forth and have a game of "get DWC going today", no matter how much u all hate it when I post, I have this sick feeling that you all love it...

I just feel like im always getting tested here on JN... Have you ever heard the saying... "Im feeling like somebodys watching me"? Well thats how I feel here at JN... "Somebodys always testing me" in every thread, on every post, and on every damn typo"

So once again BP... WTF did u mean by testing phase?

Well I know that lol, I justt wanted to know what testing phase means? Im starting to think u all pm eachother back and forth and have a game of "get DWC going today", no matter how much u all hate it when I post, I have this sick feeling that you all love it...

I just feel like im always getting tested here on JN... Have you ever heard the saying... "Im feeling like somebodys watching me"? Well thats how I feel here at JN... "Somebodys always testing me" in every thread, on every post, and on every damn typo"

So once again BP... WTF did u mean by testing phase?

I meant you've gotten a lot better lately.

You do realize that this puts you in the same club as DWC? I'll give you a pass as you live in Milwaukee :P

no sir. i had a leon compared to reggie thread months before DWC showed up. I demand credit for being the biggest idiot in this discussion.

no sir. i had a leon compared to reggie thread months before DWC showed up. I demand credit for being the biggest idiot in this discussion.

Nah, your not an idiot... your just a fan who never bit the bait on the Reggie Hype... Not only did he have the best Offense in the country, he was never as good as G.Sayers in my eyes

If you want to post here, you keep the sig.

And keep this stupidity out of the NFL forum please.

WTF do you mean... "If you wanna post here, you keep the sig..."

Ill keep it FOR NOW... But let me tell you something... As soon as the commish give the Pats a simple fine, takes away a draft pick, gives BB a suspension... ANYTHING... Say BYE BYE to this gay ass sig.

Ill keep it FOR NOW... But let me tell you something... As soon as the commish give the Pats a simple fine, takes away a draft pick, gives BB a suspension... ANYTHING... Say BYE BYE to this gay ass sig.

Damn son, you just got PWNED!! HARD YO!

You made a bet and are looking for a way to welch out of it. The Jets lost the game week 1. the Commish isn't going to change the score. If he does and gives the Jets the W,you can change it. If not you are a welcher. Plain and simple.

You made a bet and are looking for a way to welch out of it. The Jets lost the game week 1. the Commish isn't going to change the score. If he does and gives the Jets the W,you can change it. If not you are a welcher. Plain and simple.

lol... I just knew you would have to say something.

It dont matter... If the Commish DOES ANYTHING to the Patriots... Thats proof that the Pats cheated... And guess what that means? That means me and ALK never had a fair bet to begin with. lol.

It dont matter if the Pats get to keep the W... If they cheated, the sig is gone.

lol... I just knew you would have to say something.

It dont matter... If the Commish DOES ANYTHING to the Patriots... Thats proof that the Pats cheated... And guess what that means? That means me and ALK never had a fair bet to begin with. lol.

It dont matter if the Pats get to keep the W... If they cheated, the sig is gone.

You remind me of Scrappy Doo. Just saying

• 1 year later...

Archived