2007 Jets Rookie Class

Maxman

It's on the front page. Just click on the JN logo on the top left of this page and it will take you there.

ahh there it is...excellent read JC-I didn't realize we had 11 rookies on our squad. Question-this kid Ratliff the QB, what did you see of him, and do you think he has promise as an NFL quarterback?

Stuckey and Wright are our next generation Coles-Cotchery prototypes Chansi reminds me a LOT of Coles-this receiving corps IMO reminds me of the Maynard/Caster/Barkum era in it's depth

ahh there it is...excellent read JC-I didn't realize we had 11 rookies on our squad. Question-this kid Ratliff the QB, what did you see of him, and do you think he has promise as an NFL quarterback?

Stuckey and Wright are our next generation Coles-Cotchery prototypes Chansi reminds me a LOT of Coles-this receiving corps IMO reminds me of the Maynard/Caster/Barkum era in it's depth

I'll tell you what SFJ, I like Ratliff. If he gets his mechanics right, he could be a player...has a rocket for an arm.

I liked what i saw of Ratliff. he has a good arm, and seems like a smart kid. he picked up the scout team duties fairly quickly and did well there. He had an excellent TD/Int ratio last year while a senior at Utah, which I beleive ran a pro-set offense.

He really has no pressure on him now, and he will get a lot of good experience running the scout team during the week. If he develops, and they bring him along, i dont think it is impossible that in a couple of seasons he will be Clemens' backup. He has some potential.

I liked what i saw of Ratliff. he has a good arm, and seems like a smart kid. he picked up the scout team duties fairly quickly and did well there. He had an excellent TD/Int ratio last year while a senior at Utah, which I beleive ran a pro-set offense.

He really has no pressure on him now, and he will get a lot of good experience running the scout team during the week. If he develops, and they bring him along, i dont think it is impossible that in a couple of seasons he will be Clemens' backup. He has some potential.

that's good to hear-I should ask ecurb if he can find any video on him-he's good at that stuff-I'd like to see what he's got

JC, you expect Chad to be gone soon? Wow.

CH-we ALL want the best guy to be our QB. The guys who have been around long enough (old guys like, well, me) want whoever will help the Jets win now...if that's Chad great if it turns out to be Clemens that just as good-we HAVE no agenda and trust Mangini to take what he feels is the best course of action TO take as far as personnel goes-regardless of position or seniority

JC, you expect Chad to be gone soon? Wow.

It isnt out of the realm of possibility that this could be CP's last year with the Jets, and Vilma's too. but I'll root for them both as long as they are here.

CP will be owed a lot of money next year, and it is pretty easy to see that is going to affect what happens with him. I give it one more year, two the max, and then he is outahere.

A lot of you seemed to have misinterpreted my posts and think i am a big Chad fan, but I'm not. If you ask The Big Green Douche, he'll tell you he is MUCH more of a Chad fan than I am. I'm a Jets fan- not a Pennington fan.

I just dont have the energy or inclination to keep posting that the backup should start. I'm content to know that my posts wont change reality.

As I've said before, if Mangini announced tomorrow that Clemens was starting, I'd be all for it. I am on the mangini bandwagon. Whoever he say is the Qb is cool with me.

He da coach.

It isnt out of the realm of possibility that this could be CP's last year with the Jets, and Vilma's too. but I'll root for them both as long as they are here.

CP will be owed a lot of money next year, and it is pretty easy to see that is going to affect what happens with him. I give it one more year, two the max, and then he is outahere.

A lot of you seemed to have misinterpreted my posts and think i am a big Chad fan, but I'm not. If you ask The Big Green Douche, he'll tell you he is MUCH more of a Chad fan than I am. I'm a Jets fan- not a Pennington fan.

I just dont have the energy or inclination to keep posting that the backup should start. I'm content to know that my posts wont change reality.

As I've said before, if Mangini announced tomorrow that Clemens was starting, I'd be all for it. I am on the mangini bandwagon. Whoever he say is the Qb is cool with me.

He da coach.

As of now, I don

his wife is hot

she's my friend on myspace

Great job. I have told you in the past that you are a very good writer. While I think Robert Turner showed enough to stick and eventually make the roster, I respect your opinions. Great job!

Thanks for the kind words, Kentucky.

I was just saying that Turner didnt show enough to stick with the roster- that's why he got cut and then signed to the PS.

I dont know how good he'll be. Your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks for the kind words, Kentucky.

I was just saying that Turner didnt show enough to stick with the roster- that's why he got cut and then signed to the PS.

I dont know how good he'll be. Your guess is as good as mine.

bump for kentucky

Archived