The Big East Conference

Scott Dierking

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell Kentucky that The Big East is a Top 5 Conference LOL.

So much for the pipe dream of 2 Big East teams going BCS

Only an idiot like you thinks that just because weird things happen on the football field and in rivalry games that other things happening would've been impossible. Tell Utah that the Pac 10 is a great conference this year after they blew UCLA off the field. They were ranked higher than louisville. One game changes nothing. 11-1 rutgers and 12-0 WVU or the other way around still have a great chance of both being in the BCS.

BTW nice job not covering vs buffalo who you called rutgers a joke for playing. Rutgers blew them off the field and PSU gave up 320 passing yards LMAO.

Only an idiot like you thinks that just because weird things happen on the football field and in rivalry games that other things happening would've been impossible. Tell Utah that the Pac 10 is a great conference this year after they blew UCLA off the field. They were ranked higher than louisville. One game changes nothing. 11-1 rutgers and 12-0 WVU or the other way around still have a great chance of both being in the BCS.

BTW nice job not covering vs buffalo who you called rutgers a joke for playing. Rutgers blew them off the field and PSU gave up 320 passing yards LMAO.

the coaches poll didnt seem to care PSU 10, RU 11.

Where exactly did I deserve this personal attck.

It's sports Mike. Don't make it like you are so persecuted.

yeah, PSU's 2nd and 3rd string gave up some yards. Big deal.

The Big Ten is not agreat conference this year, but better than teh Biig East.

Dreg Michigan St. beat dreg Pitt, also.

What happens when one of your National Title contenders gets beat down at home by a horrible Cuse team? A Cuse team that has had their asses handed to them by Washington, Iowa and Illinois.

What happens when one of your National Title contenders gets beat down at home by a horrible Cuse team? A Cuse team that has had their asses handed to them by Washington, Iowa and Illinois.

What happens is that you learn that one team (Louisville) isn't as good as everyone though they were. Thats about it.

Did any of those teams lose to a lower division team? No. Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Who did Louisville lose to? Rutgers lost to an unranked team at home. WVU lost to a "lower ranked conference team"

So you are sticking by your guns of 2 BCS Big East teams?

ok. We will see. LOL

Who did Louisville lose to? Rutgers lost to an unranked team at home. WVU lost to a "lower ranked conference team"

ok. We will see. LOL

Good to see Cuse follow up their upset and lose to Miami by 3. Miami O that is.

:rl:

ok. We will see. LOL

You obviously don't know what a lower division team is so there is no reason to bother talking to you about this.

I obviously know when weak teams beat what you were calling superior teams in the Big East Conference.

Which, is certainly not a strong conference.

Says the complete homer who's team just lost to ILL. LMAO. And you still have no idea what lower division means. You're not only a blind homer/hater, you don't have even basic knowledge about the sport you're trying to troll about. LMAO.

Says the complete homer who's team just lost to ILL. LMAO. And you still have no idea what lower division means. You're not only a blind homer/hater, you don't have even basic knowledge about the sport you're trying to troll about. LMAO.

Wow, so the team that I root for lost. I am so devestated. If you thing that is what defines people, well, you have a lot more to learn in life than the ignorance you show on this board.

Mike, you think that just because you watch sports and feel that you have an idea, that it makes you better and smarter than other people. You throw words like "homer" "hater". around yet don't even have a context in the way that you use them.

Get off your high horse. Get of the soap box. You are just an ignorant little boy who must not have been loved as a child. I can not explain in any other manner the way that you treat people here, and the names that you call them.

I know, this is just me being a "homer" and jealous because of you vast superiority in sports knowledege than any other poster on thsi board. How this plase is not called madmikessportsopinions.com is beyoind all of us.

Wow, so the team that I root for lost. I am so devestated. If you thing that is what defines people, well, you have a lot more to learn in life than the ignorance you show on this board.

Mike, you think that just because you watch sports and feel that you have an idea, that it makes you better and smarter than other people. You throw words like "homer" "hater". around yet don't even have a context in the way that you use them.

Get off your high horse. Get of the soap box. You are just an ignorant little boy who must not have been loved as a child. I can not explain in any other manner the way that you treat people here, and the names that you call them.

I know, this is just me being a "homer" and jealous because of you vast superiority in sports knowledege than any other poster on thsi board. How this plase is not called madmikessportsopinions.com is beyoind all of us.

mfln130l.jpg

For all your BS you still have no idea what a lower division team is so even when you are trying to show how smart you are by "putting me in my place" you still show that you have no idea what you are talking about as usual. Your posts are just getting easier and easier to just laugh at. Keep them up!!!

I obviously know when weak teams beat what you were calling superior teams in the Big East Conference.

Which, is certainly not a strong conference.

Only a complete hater/homer like you with your retarded agenda thinks that a conference with 4 teams in the top 25 sucks. lol.

For all your BS you still have no idea what a lower division team is so even when you are trying to show how smart you are by "putting me in my place" you still show that you have no idea what you are talking about as usual. Your posts are just getting easier and easier to just laugh at. Keep them up!!!

Mike, by lower division, I can only assume you meant what used to be Division 1aa.

If you think that is what is cogent to this point, and you want to be so literal, fine.

I was talking to the supposed Big East powers losing to teams that are certainly below what you were grading the Louisvilles, WVU' and Rutgers-As BCS contenders.

Which they certainly are not, now.

But, me pointing out the obvious, and ultimately being right, makes me a homer.

Gotcha. Have fun in your usual correctness, in your own mind.

Only a complete hater/homer like you with your retarded agenda thinks that a conference with 4 teams in the top 25 sucks. lol.

I would place teh Big East 4th in the nation currently, and falling.

The other conferences have better TOP teams.

The Big East ahs some mediocre teams, and some awful teams.

Certainly not a power conference, and not sending 2 teams to the BCS as you suggested-LOL

I would place teh Big East 4th in the nation currently, and falling.

The other conferences have better TOP teams.

The Big East ahs some mediocre teams, and some awful teams.

Certainly not a power conference, and not sending 2 teams to the BCS as you suggested-LOL

You have them ahead of the WAC?

:confused:

;)

Archived