I can't f-ing wait until tomorrow...

TaborJet

Same here guys. Cannot wait for this game to be played. The atmosphere of the stadium once I get there tomorrow morning will get me even crazier, the tailgating and all, and once its time for Kickoff there are going to be about 75,000 Jets fans just going ape ****. F*ck the Pats!

are we all nuts or what. I can't believe how pumped I am about a football game. on my patio with a coffee @ 5:30 am wonderin what play they'll call 1st.

we're on central time til the time change so I only have to wait til noon!!!!!!!!

The game starts at noon for you? Can you call me and let me know how the 1st quarter goes? Also let me know how Moga's picks are looking.

The game starts at noon for you? Can you call me and let me know how the 1st quarter goes? Also let me know how Moga's picks are looking.

holy crap thanks. I'll be on the phone to vegas @ 12:55. I can already see myself making tens of dollars between now & the end of oct.

I'll see ya later. gonna go put a down payment on a big ole flatscreen.

I am pumped up too! Go Yankees!

No your not, you want Chad to play horrible and the JETS to lose... wait I guess you could be pumped up for that... but you sure as hell arent pumped up in favor of the JETS... you made that very clear this offseason...