Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

:rl:

Yeah, keep digging your hole.

Right... both With Brady...

Branch... WITHOUT Randy Moss.... - 998 Yards / 12.8 YPC / 5 TD's

Welker WITH Randy moss... - 1175 Yards / 10.5 YPC / 8 TD's

I am so off base thinking that Branch having Randy Moss next to him would have freed him up for 177 more yards... what a crazy idea...

I am not sure why everyone is still so focused on the Patriots. They haven't won anything in years, the Dolphins are now the AFC East champions. We should be discussing ways that the Jets can beat Pennington and the Dolphins and get to the next level.

The Patriots are clearly declining.

I am not sure why everyone is still so focused on the Patriots. They haven't won anything in years, the Dolphins are now the AFC East champions. We should be discussing ways that the Jets can beat Pennington and the Dolphins and get to the next level.

How can they be on the decline if they are at rock bottom? They just lost their "franchise" player... :lol:

:rl:

The Dynasty is going anywhere but back to a SB. The AFCE goes through NE.

If 11-5 is rock bottom, times have changed.

The Pats had a double whammy this year that led to rock bottom...

They lost the division to the Phins... with Chad Pennington leading the way...

Now heading into 09' they are switching from a young mobile QB who put up big #'s to an aging statue QB who is coming off of major knee surgery.

The Pats had a double whammy this year that led to rock bottom...

They lost the division to the Phins... with Chad Pennington leading the way...

Now heading into 09' they are switching from a young mobile QB who put up big #'s to an aging statue QB who is coming off of major knee surgery.

Yeah, Brady was mobile pre-injury. :rolleyes:

As long as he still has his quick release and ability to feel pressure, he will be alright. Plus, they got that Baker guy and I here he can block.

Yeah, Brady was mobile pre-injury. :rolleyes:

As long as he still has his quick release and ability to feel pressure, he will be alright. Plus, they got that Baker guy and I here he can block.

Feel the pressure? Thats the problem he will have... he will sense it coming and **** himself when he remembers what happened to his knee...

Look at Palmer and P Manning... both have not been the same since hurting their knee...

Feel the pressure? Thats the problem he will have... he will sense it coming and **** himself when he remembers what happened to his knee...

Look at Palmer and P Manning... both have not been the same since hurting their knee...

What are you Sigmund F'ing Freud now?

I might buy your theory if it happened with Dwight Freeney coming in untouched when he blows by Light and destroys Brady with a hit. In that case, I could see him get the yips and hearing steps.

However, it happened with a guy on his knees making a last futile dive to get to Brady. He missed stopping Brady, but he did stop Brady. It was a freak accident.

If throwing for 4000 yards, 27 TDs is what we have to settle for, then sign me up.

What are you Sigmund F'ing Freud now?

I might buy your theory if it happened with Dwight Freeney coming in untouched when he blows by Light and destroys Brady with a hit. In that case, I could see him get the yips and hearing steps.

However, it happened with a guy on his knees making a last futile dive to get to Brady. He missed stopping Brady, but he did stop Brady. It was a freak accident.

Which of course means NOTHING. I've gotta ask again.....Did you actually READ what he said ? BTW :pats:

Which of course means NOTHING. I've gotta ask again.....Did you actually READ what he said ? BTW :pats:

Yes and it was pointless.

Brady is going to $hit himself when he feels pressure? Really?

Tom F'ing Brady is going to come undone because a guy hit his knee in some freak accident? Really? You can see that happening?

Tom F'ing Brady who always stood up to pressure and has taken some hard hits is all of a sudden going to become Tony Eason 128 straight starts and one freak hit? Really?

I apologize I am going to take the prooven track record of Tom Brady versus some message board halfwit Sigmund Freud.

Tom F'ing Brady is going to come undone because a guy hit his knee in some freak accident? Really? You can see that happening?

Tom F'ing Brady who always stood up to pressure and has taken some hard hits is all of a sudden going to become Tony Eason 128 straight starts and one freak hit? Really?

I apologize I am going to take the prooven track record of Tom Brady versus some message board halfwit Sigmund Freud.

:rl: I'm so glad you're into Brady's head and thought process. Who'd have thunk it. :P

Like any other post that claims Brady is done or that Brady will be back to form this is purely speculation on my part.

Brady is going to come back in a big way IMO. He is a big ? mark but how can you bet against a 6 rounder who went on to become a top 2 QB with 3 rings.

It may take a few starts (or more) to get back into the NFL groove but he will still be a top flight QB in this league. Even if he doesn't come all the way back to be the Brady of old he will still be one of the better QBs in this league.

Like any other post that claims Brady is done or that Brady will be back to form this is purely speculation on my part.

Brady is going to come back in a big way IMO. He is a big ? mark but how can you bet against a 6 rounder who went on to become a top 2 QB with 3 rings.

It may take a few starts (or more) to get back into the NFL groove but he will still be a top flight QB in this league. Even if he doesn't come all the way back to be the Brady of old he will still be one of the better QBs in this league.

Odds are this is exactly what happens, but you never know..

:rl: I'm so glad you're into Brady's head and thought process. Who'd have thunk it. :P

And you are saying Ecrub has a credible opinion? :rl:

You two are perfect for each other. :rl:

Exactly.

I have no doubt he might be below Brady's normal standards at first. Similar to Peyton's slow start last year. It will be essentially 19 mos. since he had seen live action. Rusty? Yes. Second coming of Tony Eason? No.

• 1 month later...
Are you being sarcastic or just a dbag? Welker averaged 10.3 yards a reception in Miami.

and now it's all the way up to 10.5:rolleyes:

Welker is a GOOD player, he's made to look much better than he is playing alonside the talent he's playing w/. You guys act like he is great, I just wish Moss would have left after '07 as it would have been comedy watching Wes as a #1 WR where D's actaully would pay attention to him.

and now it's all the way up to 10.5:rolleyes:

Welker is a GOOD player, he's made to look much better than he is playing alonside the talent he's playing w/. You guys act like he is great, I just wish Moss would have left after '07 as it would have been comedy watching Wes as a #1 WR where D's actaully would pay attention to him.

How Deoin Branch do with Brady? Troy Brown? David Givens? David Patten?

With anyone else?

:rolleyes: