Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

nyjunc thinks Welker sucks. That is high comedy in my book.

I NEVER said he sucks, I said he wasn't worth $10 mil guaranteed and a 2nd and 7th rd pick and he's not worth that. ANYBODY can put up his inflated #s w/ Brady throwing and Moss on th other side. He basically has a RB's average per reception and puts up most of his #s when the pats are running up the score. If Welker wasn't on your team you's still be 15-0, if Moss wasn't on your team Welker's #s would be 1/2 of what they are now and you'd have a few losses.

Nice call Thor!

These morons keep bumping this thread to the top, I've been tempted to lock it all season. Even though everyone already knows I'm an idiot, this thread is incontrovertible proof of it.

Notice that I've stayed out of this thread since starting it. There have been others who have picked up my flag and ran with it. I have distanced myself from these fine folks.

These morons keep bumping this thread to the top, I've been tempted to lock it all season. Even though everyone already knows I'm an idiot, this thread is incontrovertible proof of it.

Notice that I've stayed out of this thread since starting it. There have been others who have picked up my flag and ran with it. I have distanced myself from these fine folks.

LOL, what a fool.:lol:

Locking would have been pretty funny though, you should have done when before it was bumped.

I NEVER said he sucks, I said he wasn't worth $10 mil guaranteed and a 2nd and 7th rd pick and he's not worth that. ANYBODY can put up his inflated #s w/ Brady throwing and Moss on th other side. He basically has a RB's average per reception and puts up most of his #s when the pats are running up the score. If Welker wasn't on your team you's still be 15-0, if Moss wasn't on your team Welker's #s would be 1/2 of what they are now and you'd have a few losses.

The 7th round pick was nothing.

At Welkers age of 26 and with the cap rising every season, the 9 mil will more than pay dividends over the life of the 5 year deal.

And, you obviously dont watch many NE games. Out of his 8 TD's, Welker has 1 garbage TD vs Washington. The other 7 were early in the first half or late in close games vs good teams.

Wes Welker has scored ONE touchdown in the NFL

Wes Welker has never come up big in a big game

Wes Welker is a ****ing punt return man... nothing more

How can you watch a guy with 1 TD and 1100 yards in 3 years and call him a good WR?

Chad Pennington is the 2nd most accurate QB ever and the most winning JETS QB ever... its easy for me as a JETS fan to think he is great

Wes Welker... not so much

People are talking about him in here like he will be great... and the Patriots gave up 2 picks for him...

and... FWIW... dont call me a joke and then post lies about you beloved WR...

He was not a PS player his rookie year... he had alomst 2,000 return yards in 14 games...

Dont talk **** until you know your ****... try again

Jmac will have a better year than him

Wes Welker made me this avatar....it came with a note that said " **** Ecurb"

The guy is a good WR and I wish we had him...111 rec. is top talent...

Did you watch the game tonight? Alk has already posted facts that prove you are full of crap.

Welker's stats tonight were clearly inflated by the fact that he earned them in garbage time when the Patriots were running up the score. :rl:

nyjunc is full of ****. The catches Welker made were only because all of the DB's for the Giants were covering Moss.

UMMMMMMMMMMM this thread is pretty riduculos..

The Phins gave welker away not the jests

So he is a very good slot WR

Enuff said

F'n close and lock this thread

It is an eyesore and should be placed on a Phin MB

This thread was started by Thor, tell him you don't like it.

UMMMMMMMMMMM this thread is pretty riduculos..

The Phins gave welker away not the jests

So he is a very good slot WR

Enuff said

F'n close and lock this thread

It is an eyesore and should be placed on a Phin MB

This thread should stay alive. Thor has been good by not posting in it, but madmike, ecurb and nyjunc, deserve to be punished for being arseclowns.

Not quite sure what your problem is. I wasn't even directing that post towards you. Unless you were one of the two or three who claimed that Welker sucked.

I don't have a problem. I just find it funny that it's so important to you to rub it in to a couple of Jet homers after your team just went 16-0. But then, you're a Patriots fan...:shutit:

I don't have a problem. I just find it funny that it's so important to you to rub it in to a couple of Jet homers after your team just went 16-0. But then, you're a Patriots fan...:shutit:

What else would you suggest I do? We're 16-0, we didn't win the Super Bowl. I'm here every week win or lose. You act like it's a shock or something.

The guy is a good WR and I wish we had him...111 rec. is top talent...

He is a GOOD WR, don't be duped by his inflated rec total. His Yards per rec is pathetic. he is doing his richie anderson impression from 2000.

Did you watch the game tonight? Alk has already posted facts that prove you are full of crap.

Yep, he caught a bunch of dumpoffs when the giant D was clearly scared to death of Moss(just like every other team).

nyjunc is full of ****. The catches Welker made were only because all of the DB's for the Giants were covering Moss.

Now you are catching on.

I hope Moss either goes elsewhere this offseason or reverts to the guy that doesn't play hard then we'll see what Wes can really do.