Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

The Cheaters are on TV and you're over at a Jets board Trolling. And you're calling Mike an idiot? :rl:

At least Mike is not alone, he now has you now.

I live in TN. Guess who is on TV? Rhymes with Meelers v. Cravens. I had the TV on and Patriots Game Day going so I was following them.

So I guess it's our loss that you're too poor to afford sunday ticket...

Hardly.

I do not want to be tied to my house for 17 Sundays a year. Putting aside the 3-5 days is no problem.

Plus, you never know what TN weather is going to be like. It is quite often nice.

Back to the original topic at hand, how stupid BB was for trading for Wes.....

WELKER CATCHES 100th PASS OF THE SEASON, BECOMES EIGHTH PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY WITH BACK-TO-BACK 100-CATCH SEASONS

Wes Welker caught his 100th pass of the season, a 13-yard touchdown reception from Matt Cassel in the second quarter. Welker, who had a franchise-record 112 catches in 2007, became the first player to have back-to-back 100-catch seasons with the Patriots and became the eighth player in NFL history to achieve the feat. Welker joins Marvin Harrison (1999-2002), Jerry Rice (1994-96), Herman Moore (1995-97), Sterling Sharpe (1992-93), Cris Carter (1994-95), Rod Smith (2000-01) and Randy Moss (2002-03) as the only players in league history to achieve the feat. Welker

If your team is on and you're not watching them you are a ****ty fan.

Ok, I forget sometimes you cannot see the forest for the trees. Let me explain so even a 2 year old can explain. Granted, it would be easier if I had TV maps, but I digress.

Boston TV market showing Patriots.

Where I live; Nashville TV market showing Pittsburgh vs Baltimore

See how they are not showing the game? Understand now troll? Probably not seeing you are blinded by hate.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I forget sometimes you cannot see the forest for the trees. Let me explain so even a 2 year old can explain. Granted, it would be easier if I had TV maps, but I digress.

Boston TV market showing Patriots.

Where I live; Nashville TV market showing Pittsburgh vs Baltimore

See how they are not showing the game? Understand now troll? Probably not seeing you are blinded by hate.

A real fan would not live in Nashville.

Are you really that stupid to look at one good play on video and because of that you're a great player? HIS CAREER NUMBERS SAY HE'S AVERAGE. HE AVG'S LESS THAN 40 YARDS A GAME OVER HIS CAREER. HE'S MEDIOCRE. You can personally attack me all you want with complete BS. The FACTS say he's mediocre.

He is averaging 75 with the Patriots. Is that good?

He is averaging 75 with the Patriots. Is that good?

That was a classic post by madmike. He opens his rant by calling you stupid and then closes it by accusing you of attacking him. You cant make this stuff up.

He also threw in some jabs about Welker. He used the word average once and mediocre was used twice. Of course the 1st time he used mediocre it was in all CAPS.

Who will retire first, Welker or this thread ?? :D

This thread will never go away! The only reason I bump this thread is to make madmike even madder. The dude will never give up when he is PROVEN wrong time and time again.

Would you take Welker on the Steelers? Imagine how much easier Big Ben's job would be with Welker in the slot?

This thread will never go away! The only reason I bump this thread is to make madmike even madder. The dude will never give up when he is PROVEN wrong time and time again.

Would you take Welker on the Steelers? Imagine how much easier Big Ben's job would be with Welker in the slot?

No i would not take him. Bruce Arians would get too confused with yet another playmaker. It would drop our scoring avg per game from 7 to 4 somehow. ;)

Are you talking about this guy http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ChreWa00.htm ?

When did he have back to back seasons with 100+ receptions?

Chrebet set the bar for undersized white receivers.

He would have had a lot more receptions on a better team. I mean, he came to the Jets in the Kotite era for christs sake.

Picture how Chrebet's career would have gone if he had Brady or Manning throwing to him over the middle and in the slot. Don't forget the great compliment of receivers Brady and Manning had as well, add Chrebet to either one of those teams and he would have a ton of receptions.

He would have had a lot more receptions on a better team. I mean, he came to the Jets in the Kotite era for christs sake.

Picture how Chrebet's career would have gone if he had Brady or Manning throwing to him over the middle and in the slot. Don't forget the great compliment of receivers Brady and Manning had as well, add Chrebet to either one of those teams and he would have a ton of receptions.

Of the 102 receptions Wes has had this season only three of them were thrown by QB's named Brady or Manning. 99 of them were thrown by a guy named Matt Cassel.

Are you serious? Great receivers in New England? Why did you bring up Manning?

Wes Welker gets open and catches the ball. He did it in Miami with a bunch of scrubs throwing him the football. He also did it in New England with Brady (2007) and Cassel this season.

He is better than Chrebet?

Cmon... why even bother with something this stupid...??

Wayne Chrebet had 41 TD's... (3.7 per season) (11 seasons) - Winner

Wes Welker has 11 TD's (1.8 per season) (6 seasons)

Wayne Chrebet averaged 52 receptions per year (11 seasons) - Winner

Wes Welker averages 51 receptions per year (6 seasons)

Wayne Chrebet averaged 12.7 YPC - Winner

Wes Welker averages 10.9 YPC

Wayne Chrebet lost 6 fumbles in 11 seasons - Winner

Wes Welker has lost 4 in 6 seasons

Wayne Chrebet averaged 670 yards per season - Winner

Wes Welker averages 561 yards per season

Wayne played in an average of 14 games per season... Wes plays in an average of 13 games per season...

*obviously Wes Welker still has 2 games left this year... wont make a big difference...