Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Wow.

The fact that you thought I was insinuating skin color is embarrassing. Just wow.

Pedroia = small "gritty" gets his jersey dirty player. Ditto Welker. Itangibles and all that other stuff people overrate players by

You guys let the feel good overachieving aspect blind you from judging talent. All four are great players. But only two are hall of famers.

I have seen way to many posts on this board that flat out called Boston fans racist. Didn't mean to lump you in with those clowns. My apologies.

Welker has averaged over 100 receptions in his 2 full seasons with the Pats. Pedrioa won AL rookie of the year and then the MVP. How are Boston fans overrating these guys?

I have seen way to many posts on this board that flat out called Boston fans racist. Didn't mean to lump you in with those clowns. My apologies.

Welker has averaged over 100 receptions in his 2 full seasons with the Pats. Pedrioa won AL rookie of the year and then the MVP. How are Boston fans overrating these guys?

If you had a choice between the four guys, who do you take?

Moss

Welker

Pedroia

Manny

Ha.

I meant all in their primes.

I think your answer will be the same though. And if it is, I couldnt disagree more.

Moss at the top of his game was one of the most dominant receivers the modern day. No one is disputing that.

It doesn't change the fact Welker is also very good, and the OP is a moron. Seriously.

quotes like this is why this place should be troll free

Revis has a Safety down field to prevent the home run ball to Moss. When you commit 2 players to cover 1 player, thats Double Coverage.

There would be no reason for Brady to not just heave the ball down field and let Moss run under it if that were not true. But, he cant do that and risk the Saftey getting there first.

Revis has a Safety down field to prevent the home run ball to Moss. When you commit 2 players to cover 1 player, thats Double Coverage.

There would be no reason for Brady to not just heave the ball down field and let Moss run under it if that were not true. But, he cant do that and risk the Saftey getting there first.

i think the pats fans would benefit from reading Football for Dummies

Serious here..it will help you understamd the nuances of the game

Revis had Moss 1 on 1 for 95% of the game

i think the pats fans would benefit from reading Football for Dummies

Serious here..it will help you understamd the nuances of the game

Revis had Moss 1 on 1 for 95% of the game

You should definitely read the book first.

Moss said Revis had a Safety down field for most of the game and that he wasnt a true Shutdown Corner. One of the Jets own WR's commented "Well, he could" implying that he was not covering Moss by himself.

Nobody is arguing that Revis didnt play Moss 1 on 1 at the line of scrimmage and down field. Next game when the Safety comes into the picture vs Moss, just close your eyes and repeat " Revis is 1 on 1 and I dont see any Safety"

Moss said Revis had a Safety down field for most of the game and that he wasnt a true Shutdown Corner. One of the Jets own WR's commented "Well, he could" implying that he was not covering Moss by himself.

Nobody is arguing that Revis didnt play Moss 1 on 1 at the line of scrimmage and down field. Next game when the Safety comes into the picture vs Moss, just close your eyes and repeat " Revis is 1 on 1 and I dont see any Safety"

:face:

I am thinking the book wouldn't help you, cause you appear to be dumber than a

bag of rocks

I am thinking the book wouldn't help you, cause you appear to be dumber than a

bag of rocks

But, I know that Moss wasnt singled covered and fanboys like you dont.

Moss basically called Revis out to step up and single cover him this game. It wont happen though, because Rex and Revis know that Randy Moss will light them up.

Moss basically called Revis out to step up and single cover him this game. It wont happen though, because Rex and Revis know that Randy Moss will light them up.

You are Hopeless

I think you and other Pats trolls should join in and have a nice circle jerk

LOL

First you're in denial that Randy Moss is better than Welker and is the key to your offense.

Now you're in denial that Revis didnt shut down Moss.

Pathetic and delusional.

LOL

First you're in denial that Randy Moss is better than Welker and is the key to your offense.

Now you're in denial that Revis didnt shut down Moss.

Pathetic and delusional.

First, there is not doubt Revis is an outstanding corner.

Second, JetNation continues to amaze in their lack of reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No one disputes Moss is by far the more athletic receiver. It has been said about 1000x in this thread. While Moss is arguably one of the top 5 play makers in the NFL, Wes is one of the top if not the top possesion receiver in the NFL. Seeing the NFL sees a majority of the passes thrown 10 yards and under, that makes Wes move valuable. Not better, but more important.

Second, JetNation continues to amaze in their lack of reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

No one disputes Moss is by far the more athletic receiver. It has been said about 1000x in this thread. While Moss is arguably one of the top 5 play makers in the NFL, Wes is one of the top if not the top possesion receiver in the NFL. Seeing the NFL sees a majority of the passes thrown 10 yards and under, that makes Wes move valuable. Not better, but more important.

Lets drill it down further, shall we?

In the New England Offense specifically - Wes Welker is more valuable.

Lets drill it down further, shall we?

In the New England Offense specifically - Wes Welker is more valuable.

Pats* fans and their infinite wisdom have spoken. This must be true. Everyone take notes. They know everything there is to know about this game, they invinted Football and Wes Welker was their inspirtation.

Without Wes Welker and Pats* fans, there would be no NFL.

Pats* fans and their infinite wisdom have spoken. This must be true. Everyone take notes. They know everything there is to know about this game, they invinted Football and Wes Welker was their inspirtation.

Without Wes Welker and Pats* fans, there would be no NFL.

We are talking about Welker and specifically about his and Moss' value to the Patriots. I would assume that Pats fans watch more Pats games than, lets say you and your goofy friend Klecko. Therefore, I would assume Pats fans understand how the Pats offense works more than - um....you, for example.

However, I think you may be on to something. I am a Pats fan. I know more than You and Klecko and a whole lot of other posters. Yup, I am smahtah. I am coolah, I am wicked awesome. Pats fans rule. :D

We are talking about Welker and specifically about his and Moss' value to the Patriots. I would assume that Pats fans watch more Pats games than, lets say you and your goofy friend Klecko. Therefore, I would assume Pats fans understand how the Pats offense works more than - um....you, for example.

However, I think you may be on to something. I am a Pats fan. I know more than You and Klecko and a whole lot of other posters. Yup, I am smahtah. I am coolah, I am wicked awesome. Pats fans rule. :D

Thanks for the new sig Garb! :sign0098:

You are awesome Garb. A truly special individual. I cant tell you how much I've learned from reading your posts over the years. Seriously, I know so much more about Football now because of your presence. Its truly an honor for everyone here at JN to learn from someone with your experience not only playing Football but rooting for the team that built the NFL and presently have the HC that created the only winning recipe of success, which is making Wes Welker the focal point of your offense and not the greatest WR of all time.

Thank you!

You are awesome Garb. A truly special individual. I cant tell you how much I've learned from reading your posts over the years. Seriously, I know so much more about Football now because of your presence. Its truly an honor for everyone here at JN to learn from someone with your experience not only playing Football but rooting for the team that built the NFL and presently have the HC that created the only winning recipe of success, which is making Wes Welker the focal point of your offense and not the greatest WR of all time.

Thank you!

How many championships have the Pats won since adding the mythical legend that is Wes Welker?

Thank you!

You are very welcome, Corky.