Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

BS. What about the 25 teams that had 2nd's before your beloved cheaters? They all had a BETTER chance of getting him than you did and no one did. Are they all stupid too? BTW GREAT job trying to call someone stupid and in the same post misspelling knowledgeable. You couldn't be more of a homer if you tried.

The fact that all you have to come back on me is a typo speaks volumes.

LOL that wasn't a typo you're just stupid. And you still didn't respond as to why all the teams with better 2's weren't lining up to get Welker.

Why? Because either A) They didn't need a WR or B) They were idiots. Good luck on your spellchecking crusade.

OK so every team in front of your beloved cheaters are idiots. This kind of homerism isn't even worth arguing with.

I didn't say they were all idiots. Some of them just might not have needed a WR. Considering Welker has more receptions and yards as a slot WR than Coles does as the number one you should probably just stop now.

I didn't say they were all idiots. Some of them just might not have needed a WR. Considering Welker has more receptions and yards as a slot WR than Coles does as the number one you should probably just stop now.
How many 1000 yard seasons does Welker have? How many does Coles have? BTW only a blind homer like you makes judgments about a WR after 2 games. You probably really think that Welker is better than Coles. Thats the sick part.

OK so every team in front of your beloved cheaters are idiots. This kind of homerism isn't even worth arguing with.

Some things are eternal....

The Pyramids, the tides, the rising and setting of the sun.... and Mad Mike crying his eyes out because his team is owned by The Machine to the north.

Poor Mike. Must suck being you.....

Why? Because either A) They didn't need a WR or B) They were idiots. Good luck on your spellchecking crusade.

Or C. The Patriots were set to sign Welker to a 7 year-38.5 million offer sheet. Rumors circulating around at the time, said the contract had a 'poison' pill in it much like Curtis' contract from the Jets many years ago. In lieu of that, the Phins traded Welker and the Patriots through in a 7th rounder.

They both are overrated crap.

If true, whats that say about the Jets secondary? Fact, Welker will be a thorn in the Jets side for years to come, and all your big talk and B.S. about how he stinks, only serves to prove how little you know or understand about football. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

If true, whats that say about the Jets secondary? Fact, Welker will be a thorn in the Jets side for years to come, and all your big talk and B.S. about how he stinks, only serves to prove how little you know or understand about football. Enjoy.

I guess the female dog is back... Nah forget that... The ugly Biitch is back

Did you ever get something to eat you f#cking drug addict?

i had some chips. i'm coming down sort ot. its not my fault the docs load me up with this chit. i have 2 bottles of oxycodone and one of percasit...all of them are killin gme.

oh you might find this funny.

i was having a bad wednesday, my foot hurt pretty bad so i took an oxy, then i was like screw it, i'm smoking. so i smoke a small bowl and am just watching tv. all of a sudden the weed makes me key in on the pain in my foot and ankle, so i'm gimising in pain (still high as hell), and had to take another oxy...took the wrong pill, and grabbed a percasit (stronger, but similar thing) now i'm just messed up on the bed when tictac comes in and sees me staring at the cieling with the tv on and my guitar drapped over my body.

i blame the doctors. :lol:

I guess I'm hated by alot Jet fans on this site for some reason... I still come on everyday, I just dont post that often anymore. Yea it's all fun and games, but if I'm taking the fun away from other posters on this site, why even bother

That is very depressing, man. If you agree that QB one position on this team that is solid. CB is another when Dyson's back. If you agree that the D-Rob deal is in Hershel-Town by now and D'Bica Straw is close to a Bus_ .

If you agree that not giving Kendall a extra Mil, not only was a move born out of stupidity but could bethe reason for that final "T" being placed.

If you concur that we missed two chances to get 3-4 studs for a 4-3 stud, Vilma, who they knew would be ineffective, last two years.

Then I'm cool with you.

If other people here can say Welker is great based on 2 games i'll say the same about McDonald. And look at you trying to whine and complain about personal attacks and then in your next post you do the same thing you rail against. You couldn't be any more predictable if you tried. You also are too stupid to understand sarcasm.

I'm saying Welker's not great, but he's Chrebet good, but faster and I base that on 2 years and 2 games.

That would be stupid... the JETS already have coles... a short scrappy WR... Jmac is a deep threat... Welker is not...

JMac or Welker

I'll take Welker and the "stupid" comment went right through me, ecurb, don't worry

UMMM is there anyone on this earth that watches NFL football that would not trade JMac for Welker straight up right now???????

ANYONE AT ALL????

"cricket" "cricket" Tumbleweed

"cricket"

Tumbleweed ......................................

didn't think so

JMac or Welker

I'll take Welker and the "stupid" comment went right through me, ecurb, don't worry

UMMM is there anyone on this earth that watches NFL football that would not trade JMac for Welker straight up right now???????

ANYONE AT ALL????

"cricket" "cricket" Tumbleweed

"cricket"

Tumbleweed ......................................

didn't think so

Being better than Jmac doesn't make you good.

Wes Welker sucks... and he most definitely is not worth a 2nd and 7th round pick... think about it... they got Randy Moss for just a 4th...

I'm not going to get all crazy because I know you are a knowledgable fans who loves the Jets, like me, but , trust me, you are wrong about Welker.

The name Wes Welker will ringing in our ears the way Chrebet rang in theirs. watch and see for your self. was Chrebet worth a 2nd and a 7th? was Chrebet worth Schlegal and any seventh we ever drafted? Wes Welker IS MOST DEFINITELY worth a 2nd and a seventh. Take it from a south Florida resident ,please!!!. He was the dolphins BEST player for two years. You saw his act week one. He's a fast Chrebet. Trust me and pray he winds up a jet like most guys do.Most join 2 or 3 afc east teams.

• Upvote 1