Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Wes Welker sucks... and he most definitely is not worth a 2nd and 7th round pick... think about it... they got Randy Moss for just a 4th...

Welker had more catches then Randy last year and he was about the 5th option on his team. He should have cost more.

The Patriots used a 2nd on a player that is averaging 7 catches a game. Keep in mind, only two of the Patriots draft picks are even on the roster. He is a bargin.

How is that second on THGHomas Jones working out?

DWC

You are not hated. You are Jekyll to madmike's Mr. Hyde. You are the better half of the two, but still crazy as a loon. ;)

Catches passes makes you good. That's something that Welker does.

Yes, Welker will dig the ball up out of the dirt for a reception. If his brain doesnt get concussed too many times and leads him to early retirement, he will give us and many other teams fits for a few years

Yes, Welker will dig the ball up out of the dirt for a reception. If his brain doesnt get concussed too many times and leads him to early retirement, he will give us and many other teams fits for a few years

Oh my....

Are pigs flying?

Has Hell frozen over?

I just agreed with Bum-Knee!

;-)

I hated Chrebet, but you had to respect the player.

Week 6 at Dallas he will get get hit Im sure, he doesnt protect himself like he should. Its like he could care less about the hit, and dares a DB to hurt him. Crazy bastard.

I guess he needs to give Marvin Harrison or Santana Moss a call. We all know those two run out of bounds or fall over when someone is going to hit them.

31st in the NFL with the worst YPA of any WR on that list.

So?

Wes Welker is not going to stretch the field. That is not his game. He is a possession guy. His YPC is going to be low.

He is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing. Keeping the chains moving.

He is not going to get the yards or the TDs, but it is is third and 6. I am willing to bet, Brady will look his way for those 7 yards more often then not.

So?

Wes Welker is not going to stretch the field. That is not his game. He is a possession guy. His YPC is going to be low.

He is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing. Keeping the chains moving.

He is not going to get the yards or the TDs, but it is is third and 6. I am willing to bet, Brady will look his way for those 7 yards more often then not.

Great idea. Lets give up a 2 for a WR who doesn't get yards or TD's. If the Jets did that i'd be livid.

Great idea. Lets give up a 2 for a WR who doesn't get yards or TD's. If the Jets did that i'd be livid.

What do you think of giving up a high second for tHGHomas Jones? He goes down easily and runs behind a crappy OL. Matt Millen could have gotten more value for that pick.

Al Davis must love you. The Rai-duhs offense based around deep passing has not been relevant since the 80s. Today's game is way too fast to allow players to get deep and open for the QB to hit them. You need someone to stretch the field (Moss) and a workman like receiver to keep the chains moving (Welker).

This ain't Madden madmike.

What do you think of giving up a high second for tHGHomas Jones? He goes down easily and runs behind a crappy OL. Matt Millen could have gotten more value for that pick.

Al Davis must love you. The Rai-duhs offense based around deep passing has not been relevant since the 80s. Today's game is way too fast to allow players to get deep and open for the QB to hit them. You need someone to stretch the field (Moss) and a workman like receiver to keep the chains moving (Welker).

This ain't Madden madmike.

Except it wasn't a high 2nd genius. It was the value of a late 3rd.