Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Bump.

So we were told Wes Welker was an integral part of the offenses he's been in. But despite being out due to suspension and injury and getting limited targets upon his return, the Bronco offense keeps chugging.

What gives?

sarcasm?

• 4 months later...

All Jets fans make sure to follow the largest growing UK New York Jets Fan Page @UKJetsHQ for October 4th when the Jets come to Wembley, London. We have only been running for 2 weeks and have received incredible amounts of support and wish to keep on growing for October 4th. Make sure to follow us athttps://twitter.com/UKJetsHQ

This? This is the thread you bump to promote this sh*t? Seriously?

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2007 at 0:03 PM, Thor99 said:

Why is this scrub mentioned in the same breath as Randy Moss and Dante Stallworth? Am I the only person who thinks he's an overpaid never was?

Disagree.  I think Welker is going to catch a ton of passes.  He's not a "never was" but a "soon to be".

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 0:20 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

For such a smart guy, you think you would be smart enough to follow better football teams.  Rough year.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...