Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

He's a possession receiver he averages 9.7 yards per catch.

Funny how you forgot to mention his 27 receptions.

He got off to a nice start but he's settling into his normal average self. not the type of player you give up multiple picks and big guaranteed money to.

He got off to a nice start but he's settling into his normal average self. not the type of player you give up multiple picks and big guaranteed money to.

Save your breath. You'll never convince the resident trolls other wise. He's the greatest thing since sliced bread. :roll:

262 yards in 5 games is good?

Again, your failure to even grasp the simplest of football concepts is not too surprising.

He is not Moss or Stallworth. He is not supposed to have alot of yards. He is a possession guy and is on pace for 86 catches.

As Gainzo said, funny how you neglected that.

You mean a 2nd round pick. Oh wait a 7th rounder makes all the difference.:character42:

Wes Welker is a perfect fit in New England. I love Jethomers, its fun to laugh at you all.

Again, your failure to even grasp the simplest of football concepts is not too surprising.

He is not Moss or Stallworth. He is not supposed to have alot of yards. He is a possession guy and is on pace for 86 catches.

You can find wes welkers anywhere, you don't give up $10 mil guaranteed and 2nd and 7th rd picks to get him.

If that were so, why doesn't every team in the league have a Wes Welker?

They aren't hard to find, he catches alot of dumpoffs, he has high rec #s b/c his teams have thrown it a ton but his average is pathetic especially whn you have a good ground game and Moss doing wht h's doing. that should be opening things up for him but he's still the same 9 yards per WR he was in Miami and you don't gibe $10 mil guaranteed and a 2nd and 7th rd pick. It's not a good thing when your TE is averaging almosa yard more than your WR. Heck Kevin faulk out of the backfield is only .4 away from Wes.

They aren't hard to find, he catches alot of dumpoffs, he has high rec #s b/c his teams have thrown it a ton but his average is pathetic especially whn you have a good ground game and Moss doing wht h's doing. that should be opening things up for him but he's still the same 9 yards per WR he was in Miami and you don't gibe $10 mil guaranteed and a 2nd and 7th rd pick. It's not a good thing when your TE is averaging almosa yard more than your WR. Heck Kevin faulk out of the backfield is only .4 away from Wes.

Stop looking at stats and watch the guy play. Alot of those short passes turn into first downs. Thats his job and he does it very well. If you have seen at least 3 games that Wes Welker has played in I don't know how its possible to say he sucks.

Stop looking at stats and watch the guy play. Alot of those short passes turn into first downs. Thats his job and he does it very well. If you have seen at least 3 games that Wes Welker has played in I don't know how its possible to say he sucks.

he has 4 1st down recs on 3rd down this year.

he has 7 recs total the last 2 weeks for 41 yds, I doubt there's many 1st downs on that 7 recs. Where would NE be w/o his amazing knack to convert 4 1st downs on 3rd downs in 5 games.

Stallworth is crap just like i said he was.

By the way, I never said he sucks I said he was't worth $10 mil guaranteed an giving up a 2nd and rd pick for. He's a GOOD player but for what it took to get him you woud have thought he was great.

Whoever doubted that he would do this are blind.

He was always going to excell in this offence!!!

I made a post about 4 weeks ago that I would bump this thread after every Pats game because of what madmike and ecurb said about Welker. nyjunc decided to join the "Welker sucks" party last week.

Me bumping this thread has nothing to do with Jets fans, its got everything to do with madmike, ecurb & nyjunc.

I made a post about 4 weeks ago that I would bump this thread after every Pats game because of what madmike and ecurb said about Welker. nyjunc decided to join the "Welker sucks" party last week.

Me bumping this thread has nothing to do with Jets fans, its got everything to do with madmike, ecurb & nyjunc.

Yer evil....

:-D

awesome

congrats to the future hall of famer on his first 100 yard game of his mediocre 38 game career. What a FORCE.