DirecTV just called.

Bob

Said there was a promotion that I didn't get when I signed up. So, for $5 less/month than I was paying, I'll get about 100 more channels, including all the movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket for the next four months.

I'll cancel at the end of the trial and go back to the package I had because I don't need the Sunday Ticket to see Jets games. Still, it'll be pretty cool to dial around on Sundays. I also plan to record a ****load of movies.

Not bad, eh?

Said there was a promotion that I didn't get when I signed up. So, for $5 less/month than I was paying, I'll get about 100 more channels, including all the movie channels and NFL Sunday Ticket for the next four months.

I'll cancel at the end of the trial and go back to the package I had because I don't need the Sunday Ticket to see Jets games. Still, it'll be pretty cool to dial around on Sundays. I also plan to record a ****load of movies.

Not bad, eh?

Yeah when we first signed up for Sunday Ticket we got the same thing. Pretty much all of the channels for the same same for 4 months. Then we cancelled.

Not bad, eh?

im telling you bob, dtv is a class act

I've been happy enough with them, DK. I wish I could get local channels from a city closer to where I live, but the NYC channels are handy for Jets games.

Just be glad the local channels aren't from Buffalo Bob. Then you'd get nothing but Ills games:mad0222:and coverage 24/7. ;)

Archived