Reggie Bush poll

Blackout

None of teh above.

I think he will be good but nothing more. Expect leon to have very similar career numbers at the end of their careers.

This is how I rank last years RB draft class:

1.Jones-Drew

2.Addai

3.Maroney

4.Bush

5.Washington

I think all 5 will have good careers, although Bush's will be seen as a dissapointment.

None of teh above.

I think he will be good but nothing more. Expect leon to have very similar career numbers at the end of their careers.

This is how I rank last years RB draft class:

1.Jones-Drew

2.Addai

3.Maroney

4.Bush

5.Washington

I think all 5 will have good careers, although Bush's will be seen as a dissapointment.

Why would you say that ? He had a GREAT rookie season.

Why would you say that ? He had a GREAT rookie season.

Who?

Reggie?

He was a below average for a RB in terms of rushing. Im not sure if you know this but thats generally meant to be the RB's primary job.He had a good year as a reciever but overall it wasnt a great rookie year.

MJD and Adaai had great rookie years, not Bush.

how the hell can you say this guy was over hyped? hes pretty much done everything a runningback in college can do and more. i guess you people were expecting 1000 yards from him when hes splitting carries with duece.

addai got over 1000 yards without starting a single game, Jones drew came very close while splitting with taylor.

It wasnt his overall yardage but his YPC that worried me.

I think Bush still has a chance to be a good RB if he learns how to hit the hole hard, and not try to hit a home run on every play. I think he has the ability to be a great RB, he's just lacking the tecnique, and someone's gotta drill into his head that this is the pros - this aint college no more - and you're not the only superstar on the field..

If he persists in his ways however, he will be reduced to a minimal-role type playmaker on reverses and trick plays etc. and will not develop into an "every down back".

Just one man's opinion.

Now consider how much Bush's ypc was puffed up (and Deuce's dropped down) b/c it's obvious who gets the handoff on short-yardage & goal-line.

Bush is a playmaker - no doubt about it. But as a pure RB, he sucked for most of the season.

That's not true. Reggie got plenty of goal-line carries, he just got stuffed every time.

That's not true. Reggie got plenty of goal-line carries, he just got stuffed every time.

I will certainly defer to a FF expert. But my expectation was that most goal-line & short-yardage went to McAllister; or certainly more went to McAllister than Bush. Likewise Bush may have gotten a few more padding draw plays on 3rd & long (as he's certainly more likely than Deuce to break a 20-yard run). It's a guess, not a fact. I'm too lazy to look it up.

I will certainly defer to a FF expert. But my expectation was that most goal-line & short-yardage went to McAllister; or certainly more went to McAllister than Bush. Likewise Bush may have gotten a few more padding draw plays on 3rd & long (as he's certainly more likely than Deuce to break a 20-yard run). It's a guess, not a fact. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Hey, I wasn't wearing my FF hat, I was wearing my "lives in Louisiana" hat.

Archived