****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

El Gringo Loco

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys.... Sucky game from your perspective I know. I just want to tell you how impressive Pennington was.

Really showed me something. You should get behind him. He gives you the BEST chance to win every week.

I am sure it will be closer one way or the other next time.

Go Redskins!

Hey guys.... Sucky game from your perspective I know. I just want to tell you how impressive Pennington was.

Really showed me something. You should get behind him. He gives you the BEST chance to win every week.

I am sure it will be closer one way or the other next time.

Go Redskins!

I wish we got Moss... you guys are lucky to have him...

Thanks for the well wishes.. I hope you guys do well (just 1 win less than the JETS ) lol

Honest question, are you worried about your defense... Chad did manage to get a TD on them while barely being able to walk...

Not really, they generally start out slow to begin with, it was pretty much what I was expecting.

Thanks for not gloating when you easily could have. And we don't need luck against the Ravens we need a new football team.

Its cool, I'm not into rubbing it in. Like I said, you guys have some stuff to work on and then you'll be fine. You guys should look at the positives, once you address a few things you'll be fine. I don't think one game is indicative of a season. Remember a few years ago when we got trounced by the Bills 31-0 and look how that season ended up.

You guys will be alright

Not really, they generally start out slow to begin with, it was pretty much what I was expecting.

The Chargers will be very tough for you guys to beat... their D is better and so is their O... if the Pats play like they did against the JETs they will lose that game...

The Chargers will be very tough for you guys to beat... their D is better and so is their O... if the Pats play like they did against the JETs they will lose that game...

And now they have a coach who knows to use LT. The QB wants LT to look bad though, Rivers is terrible.

Archived