****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

El Gringo Loco

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vilma looked like a chicken with his head cut off trying to cover Watson.

Thats tough... it looked like there was a lot of confusin by the LB's and DB's before the play on who was covering who... not an excuse for him... but mroe of a reason why

Every f'n time, the pats always score right before the half is over. EVERY FUKKIN TIME. I AM SICK OF IT!

Brady needs to get knocked on his f'n ass. This is ridiculous.

(I think Miller tweaked his hammy, he was gimping out there after Moss caught that ball).

I'm happy with how we responded with that long TD drive.Chad and Coles are carrying our offense at the moment.Run defense is stepping up but big problems defending the pats.

I'll be interested in the adjustments we make.We had two long drives after the half in the wildcard game.Two TDs in the week 2 game and we outplayed the pats in the week 10 game.

Need to find a way to get to Brady.

Every f'n time, the pats always score right before the half is over. EVERY FUKKIN TIME. I AM SICK OF IT!

(I think Miller tweaked his hammy, he was gimping out there after Moss caught that ball).

Agreed. Brady is WAY too comfortable.

Yeah they are amazing at that....completely retaking the momentum.

Miller is horrible....nice kick returner but that's it.

Just go shotgun 2nd half .

Well he will do well against ****ty team... :rolleyes:

The Oline is a BIG concern, but a bigger concern is Barrett being on the field so often

I've said all offseason that O-line is a big concern. Does Mangini really think it's a good idea to have a college level O-line on an NFL team?

Archived