****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS PATRIOTS GAMEDAY THREAD****

El Gringo Loco

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good afternoon everyone.

I just watched the Pats pregame show and they said it was damn hot on the field. It will be interesting to see how fatigue will affect the game.

Wont effect Mangini's guys, they have been working hard in it all summer.... now guys like Moss might be in trouble...

Nothing like turning on Gameday on ESPN to hear Emmit and Jackson ripping on Chad's arm strength. They brought up great points that have been brought up here numerous times. Its a fitting start to the season I guess as we will be hearing it until Chad is replaced or injured.

I can't wait for the day the words Jets and strong arm QB are used together.

Nothing like turning on Gameday on ESPN to hear Emmit and Jackson ripping on Chad's arm strength. They brought up great points that have been brought up here numerous times. Its a fitting start to the season I guess as we will be hearing it until Chad is replaced or injured.

I can't wait for the day the words Jets and strong arm QB are used together.

Our starting QB is a joke.

Good God, its started already. Seriously Barton and Co.

SHUT THE FU*K UP!!

I'll shut up when Chad goes out there, has a great game and beats the Pats.

ENOUGH OF THESE FILTHY F'N PATSY PUKES COMIN IN OUR HOUSE AND KICKING OUR ASSES!

TIME TO F'N KICK THEIR ASSES! LETS GO!

I'll shut up when Chad goes out there, has a great game and beats the Pats.

ENOUGH OF THESE FILTHY F'N PATSY PUKES COMIN IN OUR HOUSE AND KICKING OUR ASSES!

TIME TO F'N KICK THEIR ASSES! LETS GO!

The Idea that Chad is winning or losing these games by himself is moronic.

The Idea that Chad is winning or losing these games by himself is moronic.

The idea that a different Qb could lead us to more points, more wins and a better offense isn't.

Lets not have this debate now and just focus on how we will beat the Patriots and how absurd our inactive list is. We can argue about Chad for the rest of the week, not on gameday.

The idea that a different Qb could lead us to more points, more wins and a better offense isn't.

Lets not have this debate now and just focus on how we will beat the Patriots and how absurd our inactive list is. We can argue about Chad for the rest of the week, not on gameday.

I would have no problem with Clemens playing if the coaching staff feels he gives us a better chance to win. I just get pissed off when EVERY OTHER hole on the team is ignored because of how much some people here hate chad.

I would have no problem with Clemens playing if the coaching staff feels he gives us a better chance to win. I just get pissed off when EVERY OTHER hole on the team is ignored because of how much some people here hate chad.

Other holes on the team aren't good enough excuses for Chads faults. This is the year Chad has to prove he can play well and can't make any more excuses. I'm done talking about this till after the game now, I hope I'm wrong and ecurbs right and Chad throws for 5 TDs and 400 yards.

Other holes on the team aren't good enough excuses for Chads faults. This is the year Chad has to prove he can play well and can't make any more excuses. I'm done talking about this till after the game now, I hope I'm wrong and ecurbs right and Chad throws for 5 TDs and 400 yards.

I dont think he meant other holes as an excuse for Chad... more like other holes in general....

Anyone else worried about Bender and Barnes being inactive?

Nope

Bender is not ready to start on the Oline at any position

Barnes is not NEEDED... they have Tutt and others that can block if needed and it adds to versatility...

Considering he was named the starter last week though it is cause for worry, we have NOBODY at LG. We had nobody before but now we have even less depth of nobodies.

Who named him the starter? The media? Mangini does not release an official depth chart...

Who named him the starter? The media? Mangini does not release an official depth chart...

He's been taking reps with the first team all week, Mangini has been showering him with praise all week. YOu were yelling at us talking about how LG will be fine cause Mangini believes in Bender.

Archived