Parking Reminder

Maxman

Please note that you will not be allowed to parking at the Meadowlands unless you have already purchased a pre-paid parking pass. Also note, the parking pass has a barcode on it. Meaning it is only going to be used once, no matter how great your plan for sharing it is.

If you don't have a pre-paid parking pass you will have to park at a satellite parking lot. Here is the official Jets Parking Policy and the Parking Lot Map .

Confused? Yes so are we. After you get back from the game please tell us about your experience in our forums.

Please note that you will not be allowed to parking at the Meadowlands unless you have already purchased a pre-paid parking pass. Also note, the parking pass has a barcode on it. Meaning it is only going to be used once, no matter how great your plan for sharing it is.

If you don't have a pre-paid parking pass you will have to park at a satellite parking lot. Here is the official Jets Parking Policy and the Parking Lot Map .

Confused? Yes so are we. After you get back from the game please tell us about your experience in our forums.

How much was it to park last year and was it first come first serve the way it used to be? Years ago. I had to go get my car out of the shop to drive to a Monday night game. I left work early, got the car and friends and started out from Queens to the Meadowlands at 5:30pm. When we got there, we had to park way out by the Brendan Byrne Arena. (that's what the arena was called then). Anyway, by the time we parked and boarded a shuttle bus to the Stadium, we didn't reach our seats until 15minutes into the 2nd qrtr. Suffice it to say I never took the car to a Monday night game again.:banned:

3 is what I did as well. I decided there wasn't any point in even trying to sleep.

I went to bed at 11:35pm. Woke up at 1:45am. Came out to my computer and checked e-mail, wrote a few replies and tuned into a replay of the Yankee game. Laid my head on the pillow again at 6:45am and was back up at 7:30am. My friends who still go to the games are either there already, or they are on their way. (I belong to the geriatric crowd now and we are squired around by our sons and daughters). I have to stay home now, so I am relegated to the Big Screen Watch. I really don't mind too much because I have a few friends come over and we whoop it up as much as we can given our circumstances. I really miss being caught up in the crowd noise. There is nothing like being there. But alas, all I have left now are the memories. :Typotux::character42:

3 is what I did as well. I decided there wasn't any point in even trying to sleep.

I went to bed at 11:35pm. Woke up at 1:45am. Came out to my computer and checked e-mail, wrote a few replies and tuned into a replay of the Yankee game. Laid my head on the pillow again at 6:45am and was back up at 7:30am. My friends who still go to the games are either there already, or they are on their way. (I belong to the geriatric crowd now and we are squired around by our sons and daughters). I have to stay home now, so I am relegated to the Big Screen Watch. I really don't mind too much because I have a few friends come over and we whoop it up as much as we can given our circumstances. I really miss being caught up in the crowd noise. There is nothing like being there. But alas, all I have left now are the memories. :Typotux::character42:

Archived