Kicked the girlfriend out....

Columbia Jet Fan

Man started dating her in the offseason...she got to see me on draft day and pre season but she didnt really get it until today. Got kicked out at 11 o'clock for Sunday Countdown and I told her to not talk to me until after 4 and if the jets lose much longer after that....

I might be on massage duty later tonight but I could care less...90 MINUTES!!!

Man started dating her in the offseason...she got to see me on draft day and pre season but she didnt really get it until today. Got kicked out at 11 o'clock for Sunday Countdown and I told her to not talk to me until after 4 and if the jets lose much longer after that....

I might be on massage duty later tonight but I could care less...90 MINUTES!!!

I did the same thing. I told her friends are coming over, but I lied. I have to be alone with my Jets on Sunday, or else I cant concentrate. NO DISTRACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOL!

dude wouldnt it be to your advantage to try and watch a game with her and show her the ways of the force?

I told her we would watch a game later but I told her for the good of the relationship she did not want to see me during a Jets/Pats game on week 1....if she wants to watch the Jets beat up on the dolphins sure...anytime...but if the Jets lose this game and she is here she automatically becomes the bad luck girl and then I can't watch a game w/ her again for a while...

My girl is always invited... she comes to games and is actually starting to understand football.... and she never played a sport in her life...

You went about this alllll wrong...

Yeah that way if they win you can give it to her to celebrate, and if the lose she'll give it to you cause she feels bad to see you sad..

My girl is always invited... she comes to games and is actually starting to understand football.... and she never played a sport in her life...

You went about this alllll wrong...

Im going to work her into this Ecurb! You don't bring a girl whos never had a drink in her life to go out heavy drinking w/ your boys the first night....I would like this relationship to go past week 1...

Im going to work her into this Ecurb! You don't bring a girl whos never had a drink in her life to go out heavy drinking w/ your boys the first night....I would like this relationship to go past week 1...

HAHA

True

My GF got to see me rooting for Chad in 02' and never looked back... she is turning into a great fan.

Should have seen me after the Pitt game... holy ****... drunk and angry dont mix...

The one time I've beaten the **** out of my older brother (Pittsburgh fan).

I genuinely lost it. He started celebrating right in front of me and I just lunged at him. I do wonder how bad the situation may ahve got had my dad not have been there.

The one time I've beaten the **** out of my older brother (Pittsburgh fan).

I genuinely lost it. He started celebrating right in front of me and I just lunged at him. I do wonder how bad the situation may ahve got had my dad not have been there.

HA HA My older bro is a Steeler fan too, he knew to stay clear of me for days --I out weigh him by 90 pounds so.......

HA HA My older bro is a Steeler fan too, he knew to stay clear of me for days --I out weigh him by 90 pounds so.......

LOL

My bro is bigger, faster and stronger than me and would regurlarly beat the crap out of me....

..not after a Jets loss though, I'm like a man possesed.

I did the same thing. I told her friends are coming over, but I lied. I have to be alone with my Jets on Sunday, or else I cant concentrate. NO DISTRACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, this is kinda like me. I don't watch the games with ANYONE. i like watching by myself much more, although my gf does watch lightly every once in a while, but she doesn't bug me anyways.

LOL

My bro is bigger, faster and stronger than me and would regurlarly beat the crap out of me....

..not after a Jets loss though, I'm like a man possesed.

LOL, my older brother is 5-9 170lbs.

I just take the splitting maul to the old camper out back in the woods. Works pisser.

I told her we would watch a game later but I told her for the good of the relationship she did not want to see me during a Jets/Pats game on week 1....if she wants to watch the Jets beat up on the dolphins sure...anytime...but if the Jets lose this game and she is here she automatically becomes the bad luck girl and then I can't watch a game w/ her again for a while...

I dunno. My GF really isn't into football or baseball, my two favorite sports. I wouldn't kick her out before the game, but if she got annoying during the game (very likely), she'd be out the door in a second.

PS - I am an evil mofo sometimes.

Archived