Maurice Clarret...4.82???

Jet/BosoxFan

Damn...I run a 4.82 on my way to the fridge for a Sam Adams. But these combines are so damn arbitrary and relatively meaningless.

Is there a chance the Jets will take him in say the late 2nd round?

He'll be lucky to be a free agent with that 40 time!!!

Damn...I run a 4.82 on my way to the fridge for a Sam Adams. But these combines are so damn arbitrary and relatively meaningless.

Is there a chance the Jets will take him in say the late 2nd round?

I seriously doubt that.

I'll stand by my original prediction that he'll be a perfectly disfunctional Oakland Raider.

I seriously doubt that.

I'll stand by my original prediction that he'll be a perfectly disfunctional Oakland Raider.

I thought the Raider philosophy was to turn perfectly respectable players into vile thugs. Seemingly, they've become lazy and are just importing other teams malcontent scumbags like fat Sapp and Randy Moss. I kinda hope youre right about Clarrett though. He can back up Ricky Williams once he decides to un-retire and don the silver and black

He won't even go lose to the 2nd round. In fact, he may go undrafted thanks to his little whiny temper tantrum afterwards. He is a waste of air.

Bingo! He has shown that he is a quitter, and has a temper to boot. He, Randy Moss and Al Davis will be one happy family together.

Bingo! He has shown that he is a quitter, and has a temper to boot. He, Randy Moss and Al Davis will be one happy family together.

Clarett, I think, looks like someone who's going to be taken in late 4th, 5th round. If any team takes him before that they are nuts. I really don't see the incentive for drafting a guy like him. Has played one year of college ball, ran a 4.8, is well known for having off teh field issues and has shown no signs that he can mature enough and adjust to play at an NFL-caliber level.

• 2 years later...

Archived