Embarrased to be a Jets fan ( Chad's Injury Merged)

Ghost

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys beat me to it...here was my response

Like Pennington or not, to stand and cheer when the guy isn't able to get up and walk off the field after all the **** he has gone through to come back and bust his ass for this team is just sickening. **** everybody who cheered his injury. I wanted to see Clemens this season too...but that was just sickening.

twisted more than his ankle. He twisted his knee pretty bad too. I can't stand the fact that Giants stadium was just cheering when he went down... I'm of the opinion KC is our guy also but come on people show some class.

I can't believe they just did that. No way in hell, NO CLASS.

you guys beat me to it...here was my response

Like Pennington or not, to stand and cheer when the guy isn't able to get up and walk off the field after all the **** he has gone through to come back and bust his ass for this team is just sickening. **** everybody who cheered his injury. I wanted to see Clemens this season too...but that was just sickening.

couldn't agree more. Really couldn't be more upset for Chad he might not be a great QB but the guy has had nothing but class throughout his entire career. I hope the best for Chad that is never good when you can't make it off the field like that.

I think it showed a lot of heart that Chad got off the field to save the time out too. To the end this guy is doing the best he can for the team. I'm not happy about the crowd either, and I have been critical of Chad in the past. Show some respect for a warrior, goddamn.

So it's ok to be a scumbag in NY? I hope the Patsies hang 100 points on us today. That'll shut up those pieces of sh!t.

Give me a freaking break. I've seen way worst things done in that stadium. Did you forget the snowball incident in the Giants game ? If this reaction makes you all upset, you haven't been paying close attention to east coast sports.

Give me a freaking break. I've seen way worst things done in that stadium. Did you forget the snowball incident in the Giants game ? If this reaction makes you all upset, you haven't been paying close attention to east coast sports.

So it's all right to act like an ******* if you were once a piece of ****?

I think it showed a lot of heart that Chad got off the field to save the time out too. To the end this guy is doing the best he can for the team. I'm not happy about the crowd either, and I have been critical of Chad in the past. Show some respect for a warrior, goddamn.

I seriously for the first time ever... was ashamed to be a JETS fan... losses dont take away my pride... what the fans in that stadium did... was discgraceful...

Just friggin brillant.

Brady has all day and night and the next day to throw and it is going to be Chad's fault.

BTW great job by the Jets offensive line as well opening up holes for Jones.

That is Chad's fault as well.

Great job by the fans cheering Chad's injury.

Oh wait that is Chad's fault as well.

Just an emabarrsing performance.

Oh again. That must be Chad's fault as well.

Bunch of A-Holes. All of you

Archived