Embarrased to be a Jets fan ( Chad's Injury Merged)

Ghost

If you were one of the people that was happy when Chad went down, please turn in your JETS gear to the front office and become a Giants fan... you are no longer welcome here and my fist in locked on target to your face. You are a pitiful excuse for a fan, and for that matter you are a joke of a human being to cheer when someone is hurt.

Never have I been ashamed to say I am a JETS fan, today I am becuase of you. You have made all of us look bad, you set a terrible example for young jets fans everywhere.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, **** you.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you at the stadium who cheered when Chad went down, shame on you. This guy is playing a great game, and because of his own pride and embarrassment he hobbles off the field as the warrior he is. Not only that but he is still playing a great game today while in pain. I hope Chad comes back to win the game to stick it to those classless Jets fans who cheered at Chad's injury. I actually was ashamed to be a Jets fan for the first time in my life today. Are New York fans really that vile?

wtf are you talking about?

You seem like you missed the bus on this conversaton.

I'm 34. I have been going to Jets games, as well as other NFL teams for many years. I have seen and heard worst things happen/said at games . If you're going to get your panties in a twist because it's YOUR boy, get over it. Eagle fans cheered Michael Irvin when he was laying on the ground . It happens. People react in weird way at sports events , many times due to alcohol. Stop being a big baby and posting 10 threads about it. If you didn't agree with it FINE. Get over it. It wouldn't be my reaction if I was sitting at the game. Those people paid money to be there. If they wish to act that way, let it be.

I'm 34. I have been going to Jets games, as well as other NFL teams for many years. I have seen and heard worst things happen/said at games . If you're going to get your panties in a twist because it's YOUR boy, get over it. Eagle fans cheered Michael Irvin when he was laying on the ground . It happens. People react in weird way at sports events , many times due to alcohol. Stop being a big baby and posting 10 threads about it. If you didn't agree with it FINE. Get over it. It wouldn't be my reaction if I was sitting at the game. Those people paid money to be there. If they wish to act that way, let it be.

The JETS didnt cheer an opponent getting hurt... they cheered the best offensive player on the field getting hurt...

your a scumbag

Just because it happens doesn't mean it isn't classless.

If you were one of the people that was happy when Chad went down, please turn in your JETS gear to the front office and become a Giants fan... you are no longer welcome here and my fist in locked on target to your face. You are a pitiful excuse for a fan, and for that matter you are a joke of a human being to cheer when someone is hurt.

Never have I been ashamed to say I am a JETS fan, today I am because of you. You have made all of us look bad, you set a terrible example for young jets fans everywhere.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, **** you.

I couldn't agree more. Cheering for someone who got hurt ?

PATHETIC.

Wasn't this board filled with people fervently praying that Tom Brady had a season ending injury just a few hours ago?

I wouldnt cheer at a game when he got hurt, also he is on the OTHER team... JETS fans Cheered when THEIR starting QB went down...

If you need a paperbag as a JETS fan, then FIND A NEW TEAM. I think KC has some open seats you could find at a discount.

:confused:

Not becuase of the team, becuase of the fans buddy... I love my JETS... I hate their fans (some of)

For those of you at the stadium who cheered when Chad went down, shame on you. This guy is playing a great game, and because of his own pride and embarrassment he hobbles off the field as the warrior he is. Not only that but he is still playing a great game today while in pain. I hope Chad comes back to win the game to stick it to those classless Jets fans who cheered at Chad's injury. I actually was ashamed to be a Jets fan for the first time in my life today. Are New York fans really that vile?

man this is going to turn out to be he type of season where we went 6-10........tis TEAMS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS at everything.........

PLian and simple..players that dotn perform get them outta here and get players that are going to perform

this team is a JOKE

man this is going to turn out to be he type of season where we went 6-10........tis TEAMS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS at everything.........

PLian and simple..players that dotn perform get them outta here and get players that are going to perform

this team is a JOKE

I bet you guys make the playoffs. I mean it.

I bet you guys make the playoffs. I mean it.

I really doubt that. Not because I think we suck. I think we did have an easier schedule last year. I don't think we improved in areas that really make a big difference. With the schedule being tougher and our talent staying the same, that equals less wins. I hope I'm wrong though.

I am glad I was watching in a bar here in Cincinnati and didn't have the sound for this game. I was spared the boo's/cheers for Chad's injury. It is a sad situation that Jets fans would actually cheer for Penny to fail.

As for the game, I don't look for this game to be much of an indication for how the rest of the season will play out. I mean, when was the last time the Jets beat the Pats in the Meadowlands? The sky is not falling.

This is ridiculous.

The place was silent while chad was getting up and falling down on the field.

They didnt start cheering until Clemens walked on the field. They were cheering in support of him, not cheering Chads injury. Jets fans at the stadium love chad.

This is ridiculous.

The place was silent while chad was getting up and falling down on the field.

They didnt start cheering until Clemens walked on the field. They were cheering in support of him, not cheering Chads injury. Jets fans at the stadium love chad.

You couldnt be more wrong... they cheers when chad fell bakc down on the field...

Archived