Embarrased to be a Jets fan ( Chad's Injury Merged)

Ghost

This is ridiculous.

The place was silent while chad was getting up and falling down on the field.

They didnt start cheering until Clemens walked on the field. They were cheering in support of him, not cheering Chads injury. Jets fans at the stadium love chad.

No way when Chad was hobbling off the field they were cheering. That was f*cking classless what they did.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way when Chad was hobbling off the field they were cheering. That was f*cking classless what they did.

I'd like to see it on replay, because I do not remember that being the case. And maybe they were cheering because he got up? Crowds usually do that after a player gets off the ground.

Give me a freaking break. I've seen way worst things done in that stadium. Did you forget the snowball incident in the Giants game ? If this reaction makes you all upset, you haven't been paying close attention to east coast sports.

Dam bro you've got a serious problem in life, forget football.

When a man is hurt and is showing how much of a warrior he is by consistently getting up to show his toughness to help the team, and yet the crowd is cheering that is disgusting to say the least. This guy is showing his heart and doing this for the very same audience that is booing him, how's that for a class act. He spiked his helmet in anger after he got to the sideline in frustration, I don't know if any of you saw that, and I don't know if he was frustrated about the fans booing him or because he thought his injury was more serious, or a combination of both. F&*) all those Jets fans who were classless today, I'm glad we lost, we all deserved it after that display. After all the Jets players seen how we treat them, why should they ever put forth 100% for us, even though most dont anyway. I am very disgusted and ashamed right now.

I'd like to see it on replay, because I do not remember that being the case. And maybe they were cheering because he got up? Crowds usually do that after a player gets off the ground.

no man sorry... it was clear they were cheering becuase he was out and clemens was in... no two ways about it...

They cheered when he was hobnbling and fell down at the hsashes...

This is ridiculous.

They didn't start cheering until Clemens walked on the field. They were cheering in support of him, not cheering Chads injury. Jets fans at the stadium love chad.

This is not something I would like to admit either bro. I have it Tivo'd, and this was the case. Go back and watch it and you will surely know what happened today, one of the blackest days of my being a Jets fan. You just don't treat anyone like that, let alone the face of your franchise.

Thank you... people were actually trying to tell me that didnt happen...

Im ashamed to be a JETS fan today... its sad... pathetic... you name it

I agree with you. It was an embarassing day to be a Jets fan! To cheer when a Jets player was injured is totally outrageous!

The fact that MANGENIUS put him right back in the game, seemed to be a HERMAN EDWARDS sort of error! We do not know what the extent of the injury was but IMO it would have been more prudent to send Pennington to the lockerroom and ice his knee or ankle or whatever! It made no sense rto keep him on the field at that time! DUMB move Mangenius!

Everybody who cheered when Pennington limped off is the scum of the ****ing Earth.

People cheered that?? What a$$holes. The place I watched the game at didn't have the volume on for the Jets game so I missed that. Disgusting.

And their boy Clemens really did a great job today...of showing why he's still a backup.

Eagles fans booed Santa Claus though. :P

But they did show some wisdom when they booed Jay-Z. I heard they also chanted "slut" and "f**K her" at some women that got married at halftime of one of they're home games. I also personally witnessed a ball girl get hit in the stomach by a line drive at Phillies game and the fans booed her.

This is ridiculous.

They didnt start cheering until Clemens walked on the field. They were cheering in support of him, not cheering Chads injury. Jets fans at the stadium love chad.

Why do I feel like Barton was probably one of the people cheering when this happened?

How about that Clemens?? Man he really lit it up!

This is ridiculous.

I was at the game and agree with this 100%. People didn't cheer when Chad was hurt, only when he got up and got off the field under his own power, and then also cheered when KC came out in support. There was nothing classless about the fans behavior, in fact it was something to be proud of. Chad also deserves a lot of credit today, he consistently moved the ball without a rushing game, and led a td drive on a gimpy leg. He is a tough sob and a good QB. He was definitely not the problem today and I hope he isn't going to miss any games.

I have never been so embarressed to be a JET fan ,with all the BRAIN DEAD individual people wearing GREEN & WHITE today who started Cheering as soon as Chad went down ,No fan of Any team should cheer that a player on the team he`s rooting for to get hurt ,This loss today wasn`t as much CHADS fault as it was our DEFENSIVE COACHS & DEFENSIVE PLAYERS FAULT and Barrett should be on a plane someplace already to another team...

I was there and tried to tell myself they weren't doing that. I put my hands over my ears and hoped for the best, not a proud moment for me but hopefully it will never happen again.

It was sad... I hope the media rips into those fans so they know what they did was wrong...

Maybe I am wrong, but I believe they were cheering because after Chad got off the field Clemens came in. A show of support.

nope.... they were cheering when he went down and then even louder when he went out for clemens... sad...

Archived