So go ahead let's all blame Chad

shawn306

Obviously its was Chad's fault the defense couldn't stop anybody today.

It was also pretty obvious that it was Chad's fault that the offensive line couldn't block today, and that the special teams gave up a touchdown.

This whole game falls on Pennington's shoulder doesn't guys.

The loudest the crowd was today's was when Chad got hurt. Guess that was his fault too.

Oh wait did the Pats just score again ? Must have been Chad's fault.

Great job you football geniuses. Maybe now you will all learn that football is more than just the QB.

How people fail to understand what Shawn, Ecurb, myself, and anyone else saying this stuff is beyond me. All pre-season we heard how Chad Pennington was the weakness of this team. He choked in big games, couldn't play--but Clemens was SOO great. Chad's failures in the preseason were all on him, and when the offense looked stagnent--Chads fault. Today Chad Pennington and LC were the only 2 to show up at the game. The ONLY two.

How people fail to understand what Shawn, Ecurb, myself, and anyone else saying this stuff is beyond me. All pre-season we heard how Chad Pennington was the weakness of this team. He choked in big games, couldn't play--but Clemens was SOO great. Chad's failures in the preseason were all on him, and when the offense looked stagnent--Chads fault. Today Chad Pennington and LC were the only 2 to show up at the game. The ONLY two.

Chad looked very good VS a tough D today... and drove dowen the field for A TD while hurt... and Coles looked good as well...

People are just stupid about things... they want to blame the QB thats fine... but give him what he is due for showing up today

So every time Chad has a bad game you make a post blaming him for all the team's failures right? No? All right, so don't make this bitch post after one game, where nobody was blaming Chad anyway. The opposite is true, pretty much everyone in the game thread was praising Chad. Stop trying to instigate a fight on the internet for no reason, it's really lame.

I was waiting for his 5 touchdown passes, ecurb. :yawn:

He had a good game though.

lol

If he didnt get hurt he would have! :lol:

He looked good and had some confidence that he lacked last season... lets hope he keeps it up...

Seriously though... know any big guys?

lol

If he didnt get hurt he would have! :lol:

He looked good and had some confidence that he lacked last season... lets hope he keeps it up...

Seriously though... know any big guys?

No he wouldn't have. Not with our D giving up 8 minute drives after every score.

No he wouldn't have. Not with our D giving up 8 minute drives after every score.

lol

True...

The one bright side about today is the JETS seemed to have ressurected the 02' Chad Pennington... the down side... he hurt his ankle and the D sucks...

I asked you in another thread and I'll ask again here, please copy one post from any thread that blames this loss on Chad. Just one.

It may not have been posted but you can be rest assured it will be, and lord know what it will be like if they lose next week to the Ravens.

I'm not even a "huge" Chad supporter. The talent on on both sides of the line is just not condusive to not just Chad but just about anyone to be able to do serious damage.

The performance on the D was beyond a disgrace. It was downright pathetic. I mean give me that kind of time back there and I could throw for 300 yds.

A QB is only as good as the talent around him. If your talent is not up to the level of a team like the Pats, Ravens, SD then guess what ? You are going to probably lose. Soemthing alot of Jets fans seem to forget when they blame Chad and Chad alone for loses.

Just my opinion. Put Clemens in there and the results will be the same if not worse because he hasn't had a chance to see some real playing time.

I watched the game in a bar with the sound off and Chad was not to blame in this game. I predicted Pats 27-10 at the outset and I was worried about both our defensive and offensive line play. At the end of the day, it was our defense that disgraced us. If it's true that people cheered when Chad got hurt, then they disgraced us also. Only a pathetic loser in the game of life could react in such a way.

lol

True...

The one bright side about today is the JETS seemed to have ressurected the 02' Chad Pennington... the down side... he hurt his ankle and the D sucks...

You could have Namath with good knees back there and it wouldn't get us a win. Did we stop the pats even once all game?

So every time Chad has a bad game you make a post blaming him for all the team's failures right? No? All right, so don't make this bitch post after one game, where nobody was blaming Chad anyway. The opposite is true, pretty much everyone in the game thread was praising Chad. Stop trying to instigate a fight on the internet for no reason, it's really lame.

No, actually, you fail to see the point. The point is that all we've heard is "the team cant take the next step with Pennington at QB", and thats bull. LOTS of people here at JN love to pick the games where Chad has a bad game, but God forbid we mention when Vilma, Miller, Nugent, or *GASP* the coaching staff does a piss poor job.

Fact of the matter is, Chad Pennington has talent, but this team lacks in several catagories--most importantly the line. My opinion of Mangini and Tannenbaum has severely dropped due to their lack of effort on the lines AFTER the draft last season. You can't just draft two players and assume the rest of the line will magically play good. Doesn't work that way.

No, actually, you fail to see the point. The point is that all we've heard is "the team cant take the next step with Pennington at QB", and thats bull. LOTS of people here at JN love to pick the games where Chad has a bad game, but God forbid we mention when Vilma, Miller, Nugent, or *GASP* the coaching staff does a piss poor job.

Fact of the matter is, Chad Pennington has talent, but this team lacks in several catagories--most importantly the line. My opinion of Mangini and Tannenbaum has severely dropped due to their lack of effort on the lines AFTER the draft last season. You can't just draft two players and assume the rest of the line will magically play good. Doesn't work that way.

No man, this doesn't change anything. You can't look at 1 game for either thing, you're doing just what you accuse other people of doing. You've got to relax. This game sucked. Our team looks awful. The last thing we need to worry about right now is some mb drama about Chad. Man I don't want another 6 win season...

I asked you in another thread and I'll ask again here, please copy one post from any thread that blames this loss on Chad. Just one.

Here ya go Boozer: From Spartan Jet

God I wish the Chad Fluffers would make their own message board. We just get our asses handed to us but they insist Chad played great! BigFingdeal we lost and he didn't play great.

Chad played average AT BEST. A large chuck of other problems we have comes from the lack of his arm strength and his poor decision making under pressure. We had the ball what 4 times int he first half and managed 1 touchdown? How is that great? Chad got hurt again, thats nothing new and what we have come to expect from this EGG. Chad threw his usual 2-3 passes that should be picked off but don't by some lucky stroke. Anyone who thinks Chad played anything but average needs their head checked.

Personally want to see Clemens in there. I don't think Clemens is the answer either but I feel the franchise must see that this year to recover from this extreme level of mediocrity we are headed for.

God I wish the Chad Fluffers would make their own message board. We just get our asses handed to us but they insist Chad played great! BigFingdeal we lost and he didn't play great.

Chad played average AT BEST. A large chuck of other problems we have comes from the lack of his arm strength and his poor decision making under pressure. We had the ball what 4 times int he first half and managed 1 touchdown? How is that great? Chad got hurt again, thats nothing new and what we have come to expect from this EGG. Chad threw his usual 2-3 passes that should be picked off but don't by some lucky stroke. Anyone who thinks Chad played anything but average needs their head checked.

Personally want to see Clemens in there. I don't think Clemens is the answer either but I feel the franchise must see that this year to recover from this extreme level of mediocrity we are headed for.

Bzzt, wrong. That's not blaming Chad for the loss or bashing him. The guy admits Clemens probably wouldn't do better either. And it's true, Chad played well but he didn't play great, it's just even if we had great QB play we'd still have lost from our crummy defense. Usually 2 TDs in over 3 quarters is not considered great.

You forgot it's also Chad's fault the kickoff team let hobbs run it back.

What I find funny is that a lot of criticism was lobbed at Nuge last year for his short kickoffs. He kicks one to the back of the end zone and what happens? The KO team probably figured he'd just down it and then he runs it back and breaks a record. Bring back the short kickoffs...lol.

Wrong. Thats Chad realism. He was completely average today. Last I checked you don't win championships being average.

Archived