LOL At peopel who think Chad is the difference on this team....

Columbia Jet Fan

I have said it all offseason and all preseason...you win this game in the trenches, on the Offense and the Defensive line...and right now the Jets D and O lines are complete trash. D'brick Gallery is officially entering bust zone, no one on our line would start at a decent place besides Mangold.

Our Dline is bad too, D-Rob is doing decent but it is obvious he is not big enough to take on double teams. Coleman seemed good but man Ellis looked soft as hell, and where the hell was BT??

Chad on the other hand, is the player of the game (OK maybe Coles) and our stupid ass fans BOOOOO him when he comes out...****ing joke, what a sad day to be a Jets fan when I saw that. Also every one of our CBs not named Revis are ass and I cannot believe we were rumored to be trading Dyson...WOW

It didn't really matter today though.

When you get your ass kicked on both sides of the LOS of scrimmage you are going to lose. Doesn't matter if the name on the back says Pennington, Brady, Brees or Manning.

They need to get ALOT better on both sides of the football.

The performance today was disgraceful

Can we stop with the D Brick bashing. Besides that one sack he played good. All of Thomas Jones good runs came off his ass too.

How about the consecutive penalties before the half? Holding and false start? That kiled us

Archived